Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

One wouldn’t want to to imagine a fox without their big floofy tail though. Worgens are ok as they are, but would look much better and more balanced with a tail, so having it optional so those who don’t want one can do that, and those that prefer one can have their tail makes sense

2 Likes

Even on the old forums? :astonished:

Cause that’s crazy to me. If that is true the Sethrak Megathreads have a combined total of over 125k posts.

Lordy.

Give Worgen Tails.

1 Like

We worgen, don’t let go of the bone easily. :wolf:

And there are still those who say that sethraks would not be popular and appreciated.
I don’t remember any other race, except High elves, being so talked about.

Cap. Eudora say /hi :fox_face:

It is totally acceptable and desirable by everyone that is optional.
I remember a person commenting on a thread, who preferred that tauren keep the previous model of his update, considering that the old model had more personality than the new current model.

2 Likes

The script for my upcoming worgen customization video should be completed tonight! I am by no means a video editor (Hell, I use Windows Movie Maker…) but I am pretty excited to get this out there as I will be featuring the lovely model I have been posting pics of and then some!

4 Likes

Cant wait to see it

2 Likes

But she is the only one, and I do feel sad for her when running freehold and her lack of tail, which could only be from a tragic accident or combat injury (she is a pirate after all)

1 Like

:see_no_evil: … Maybe some desperate worgen … :smirk:

You bet we don’t. If I can advocate for Sethrak for a year and still go strong, I can advocate for tail options for Worgen.

I am stubborn, committed and passionate for what I want to see in a game I love.

:snake: :wolf:

5 Likes

Amen sista.

To tails! :beers:

To sethrak as an allied race! :beers:

To stubborn passion! :beers: :beers: :beers:

5 Likes

Been playing Werewolf the Apocalypse for years, so not having tails on Worgen always bugged me… So yes, PLEASE give Worgen the option to have tails.

5 Likes

It’s over 4000!!!

Keep the fight up!

#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails :3

3 Likes

Hear hear! :beers::clinking_glasses:

Give Worgen tail options please! :heart:

3 Likes

Gimme a tail Blizz Daddy!

2 Likes