Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The script is in the works!

Soon!

1 Like

Oh yeah, Caelus hasnā€™t abandoned us. Just canā€™t post atm!

2 Likes

@Firha Do you have discord or somewhere I could PM you about some stuff?

1 Like

Give worgen tails. Also, give demon hunters tails and permanent wings.

1 Like

when does this get turned into a superthread anyways lol, weā€™re about to breach 4k posts

1 Like

Its about Worgen so probably never. But thats also a good thing as they will not shut the thread down to too many posts.

1 Like

Yeah. Maybe they know that if they do shut it down, we will just make another thread.

1 Like

She got banned again until the 27th. Also give worgen tails

2 Likes

Only optional plz. I donā€™t want tails.

Oof I miss her. She was on my list of favorites. I wonder why she got banned. :thinking:

3 Likes

Optional tail is a given much like how all orcs werenā€™t forced to have upright backs. :slight_smile:
When we get our tail, itā€™s definitely gonna be optional.
#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Unless they pull a vulpera on us and make it a part of our race

Which I wouldnā€™t mind but wouldnā€™t be good for people who donā€™t want tails.

:wolf:

2 Likes

I suppose this could be called a mega thread. The Sethrak thread is. Though that one is also technically on itā€™s 7th thread, all the others capped out on the old forums (RIP)

Give Worgen Tail Options!

:pray::snake::pray::wolf:

2 Likes

I am proud to be an member of the very first give worgen tails megathread.

4 Likes

And you should be!

Also does anyone remember the actual thread cap for the old forums?

Iā€™m trying to do some basic math on how many total posts the Sethrak threads has gotten. Iā€™m certain it has over 10k posts.

Also, tail options please! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

The worgen community is probably the most resilient and patient one after the High elves community.

We are given the silent treatment, many waited for a decade to have a better model and we have to suffer this crap that is the worgen heritage armor.
Also we canā€™t help but to see that we got the short of the stick once again with customizations:

• Glowing eyes yeah, but they come after the release of fake glowing eyes.
    Also iā€™m very doubtful about the quality of the new ones, they are oversaturated if you ask me.
  • Separate custom options between human and worgen. Oh great, a feature that should have been there since the beginning and perfectly useless for 99% of our playtime as a worgen.

Otherwise, we got under the minimum as we donā€™t even have jeweleries.

Iā€™m not optimistic for the release either: I donā€™t see them giving us ā€œnot show beforeā€ custom options.

3 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

4 Likes

Thread cap is 20,000. Iā€™ve been in enough high elf threads to know.

Worgen tails is gonna be around for awhile. :wolf:

3 Likes

If only Blizzard would give us even a moment of the day to say something.

1 Like

Beta update is today, hoping for more character customization updates.

2 Likes