Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

‘‘h ttps://imgur.com/a/lHoxDsM’’

Yes!

2 Likes

I don’t see anywhere in lore that says they cant.
Checkmate

5 Likes

we aren’t playing chess we’re playing monopoly

That’s a silly argument. Is there anywhere in lore saying orcs can’t grow wings? Does that mean orcs should be given wings in shadowlands ccustomization?

1 Like

I like how you ignored my curses can get stronger fact.

3 Likes

All of a sudden a race that doesn’t have a tail now has one doesn’t make any sense at all.

2 Likes

All of a sudden draenei, who don’t have a longer tail option and new eye colors has both of these options in Shadowlands, Blizzard please help, I don’t understand?? How do we add customization options when they weren’t there before???

4 Likes

As i’ve stated twice now, Curses can get stronger. You can also have Goldrinn imbue more of his power onto the worgen so that they can enter the shadowlands easier.

That was hard to make it, make sense.

1 Like

all draenei did was pull on their tail and it extended (:wink:)

worgen can’t pull on a tail cause they don’t have one

Idk, sounds lore-breaking to me.

oh it breaks something alright

Yes, but there’s a difference in said “curses.” In WoW, a Worgen is supposed to retain their humanity when in form. The Worgen we play are not animals, they are humans who turn in beasts but they don’t lose their humanity in the process.

Generally, werewolves with tails tend to be more monstrous and behave as such. Many werewolves can’t talk or think like a human. They, in a sense, become a dog. Worgen aren’t the same way.

That’s how I see it, and that’s why I believe Worgen tails would be ridiculous. It’s also just kind of disgusting.

2 Likes

Examples?

1 Like

If you scroll up about 100 posts, you’ll see some but here’s a couple:

Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
Harry Potter
Twilight (Yuck)
The Order 1886
Bloodborne/Dark Souls
Trick R’ Treat

(I know there’s more, I just can’t mindfully remember the names of some games and movies right now)

Other franchises that I can’t be too certain of as I haven’t seen them:
Underworld
Van Helsing
(I even think that these two don’t have tails at all)

The only exception I can think of is Skyrim, and that’s only because you hear the voice of a single werewolf from the entire game and he is literally stuck in his werewolf form. He had a quest tied to him, so Bethesda had to make it work. I think the Elder Scrolls Online has a similar situation, too. Oh well, though.

1 Like

I’m in either boat, the option is fine and there are certain unmentionables that do provide them cough cough but if I don’t get one, oh well. Do I care they didn’t have them before? No because and this may shock some people but fantasy doesn’t always make sense and isn’t always consistent. If tails were added I’d use them for some worgen and not for others, though if they were added to all worgen I’d still be fine.

3 Likes

Give worgen snails

3 Likes

Generally that’s not true it goes both ways.
An American Werewolf in London shows a very visions werewolf with out tails,

And no there is no Difference in said “Curses” because it is the same curse that the nightelfs helped quell the anger, in that fact we have already seen the “Curse” change and become more powerful. So who is to say it can’t change more and become even more powerful. As well as grant access to tails.

I am sorry, I cant take anything you say seriously with that guild name, Who are you purging with that hidden profile? XD

But if we are being serious, why yes, Blizzard is adding wings in Shdowlands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibmnHjtgnU

1 Like

Again, see counter arguments in this thread about “worgen not having tails” before you sit there and troll the post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stating facts that you don’t like is not trolling.

1 Like