Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Worgen deserve tails…where is the justice???

Give Worgen Tails!!!

4 Likes

There’s still a few customization options still not yet implemented.

Male Blood elves severely lacking in options.
Worgens more lacking than male Blood Elves.
Asian eye options aren’t even in yet I’m pretty sure.
The underwear option they showed for void elves I don’t think is in yet either.

We still have 2-3 weeks till prepatch, and a bit under 2 months till the expansion itself hits. They can definitely still add stuff in before the expansion hits, especially because prepatch is being split in to 2 different patches.

Definitely some time, especially if Blizzard has been working on all of these in the background. Gotta remember, while the main systems and engine team is working hard on the actual release and that’s been shown week after week, the art team has been surprisingly quiet in the past couple of months. So the big customization batch is coming I feel, and with it most of the things we’ve been asking for.

3 Likes

To be fair, you should be wearing a top hat and have Seuss in your name somewhere, but take a sunday like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

‘Pin the Tail on the Worgen’ is a party game that I would absolutely play. It’s too bad that I DON’T HAVE A TAIL TO PIN.

Give tail please.

5 Likes

I will be making a video in the coming week or two that really lays out where worgen stand for Shadowlands. It’s ridiculous how little we are getting compared to other races. I am not about to support Blizzard for another x amount of years only to be put on the back burner -again.-

This insinuating that we were ever off the back burner to begin with. eye roll

Completely unacceptable.

6 Likes

Give worgen tail tales.

1 Like

#giveorcstails

…like dark irons, lightforged draenei, kul tirans, nightborne, etc?

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

2 Likes

Worgen tails please!

3 Likes

Worgen need tail options.

3 Likes

I think Caelus has since abandoned her thread.

1 Like

Or got temp banned again… >_<

1 Like

Frankly, do you think that we will see a whole batch of unseen customizations once the 9.0 will be out?

The lack of news since 2 months is quite worrying.

2 Likes

Well let’s keep it up for her!

Give Worgen tail options!

(And playable Sethrak Blizzard, both these ideas are popular and garnering excitement)

5 Likes

I have been wanting this for quite some time now. I had hope, but when vulpera and diaper gnomes were announced, those hopes were burned like Teldrissil.

2 Likes

I’m not ready to give up. Little birdie told me there are Sethrak npcs in Shadowlands including a major character. :grin:

I can’t help but be stupidly excited about it. :heart_eyes:

Also, give Worgen tails!

4 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

5 Likes

Damn Albien you are relentless ma man.

That’s a good thing.

2 Likes

This guy knows his stuff