Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

New ear models and tails. My how needy you are :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I still got hope!
It’s been almost a year that I’ve been actively advocating for playable Sethrak. And I’m prepared to do the same for this, though I hope we get tails sooner.

Give Worgen Tails!

2 Likes

Hey that’s not bad. I. Like it.

You look
 Fetching. :smiley:

Oh yes, how terrible! In a thread about Worgen customization we’ve requested stuff and passed around ideas. Oh no.

What ever will we do.

Gotta keep fighting for what you want to see.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopsideearoptions

4 Likes

Those worgen look really good and properly lupine. I would give up playing vulpera for that look.

Given worgen tails, and wolf ears.

5 Likes

OPTIONAL tails.

Lore changes. Things change. What’s more, the fact that people want it for a such a pathetically minor change to lore
 I mean is it going to make the entire edifice of the Warcraft universe crumble into dust because Worgen might have OPTIONAL tails?

It would be so easy to just come up with some new thing to explain why they can now have tails. It’s called new story to give a feature requested by quite a few.

Indeed I assure you a lot who don’t know it yet would like it-- because the Worgen model look horribly top heavy and unbalanced (the male especially) and a tail would go a LONG way to addressing that. The fact they lean forward when running compounds the issue. Purely from an aesthetic argument, I’d say the model would be hugely improved with a tail.

In fact this very issue is what puts me off playing them, because to me they do look like they’re just going to topple over forwards.

Worgen lack new customisation options, and a tail would be an excellent addition.

2 Likes

I love the look of the model with the ears on top of the head! Gah, i wish i could have it.

#Giveworgentails

3 Likes

Is that a worgen pun?

2 Likes

What? Me? Do puns?

Naaahhh. I’d never.

More seriously though, I actually like that mog you got there.

2 Likes

Thanks it was for the spook-tacular challenge. I won.

3 Likes

Was literally starting to type out, “I hope you won.” lol

1 Like

Yeah. The hat is a killer in that one I literally could go naked with the hat on and win at least third place. But it looks very silly on worgen.

2 Likes

Beta update is this afternoon, isn’t it? Maybe we’ll see some more updates.

2 Likes

Showing more tails and ear love!

13 Likes

Wolfie some time if you can check out my Twitch stream and snag my Discord info:

twitch.tv /asheruswiftwind

Wanted to chat.

1 Like

Give worgen tail.

1 Like

Why would I want a tail. It will just get in my way.

Thats the joys of making it optional if you want it you can have it if you dont you can continue to look like your going to fall over at any given moment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you don’t want your tail you can give it to someone else.

Then with enough gifted tails someone can be the nine-tailed worgen.

Tails? Yes please. Nice and fluffy.

And could Tauren have udders please?

2 Likes

I will donate mine. I won’t likely use it and will happily let another have it.

#giveworgentails

1 Like