Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

This post here? Okay if you insist

1 Like

yeah not me bro.

Lol y’all look almost the same, I replied to someone else, confused since you replied to my reply

We do not look the same! he has blue eyes.

It happens. lol

2 Likes

More importantly, though:

Give Worgen tails!

3 Likes

post proof of black velfs and belfs and show proof that worgen cant. Btw were is your main worgen? oh boi another one

Twilight of the aspects book has one. Think her name is Devi.

I’m in favor of optional tails.

My main Worgen toon is Albien.

I’ve only seen elves opposed to giving worgens tails and it is very telling. xD

I wonder if this is just a proxy war of furries vs. anime icon ppl.

1 Like

Wait… Do you mean me? It’s a gnome/Ztroll who were against it the last few posts.

I’m very much for Worgen getting tail options.

1 Like

I’m just generalizing but I was more thinking of some of the blood elves in the upscroll, lol. Although I guess gnomes could be part of the chibi crowd. xD

2 Likes

Actually just scrolled up a ways and the last few elves are supportive.

Seems the Ztroll don’t like the idea much. Lol

#giveworgentails

1 Like

#giveworgentailz

3 Likes

There you go.

6 Likes

Daily tail posting for that one guy that was asking about how tails would look like with cloaks. They seem to already lift up a bit anyways when doing any kind of animation, they lift up slightly more too after the model update. So easily implementable. xD

5 Likes

Folk should check out how the Sethrak tails interact with mounts too. Could easily be used to help show how a Worgens tail might interact on a mount.

Tails for Worgen!

3 Likes

Know what? No. I ain’t giving up this fight.

I was talking with Shearx, the modeler who made these custom worgen female models with tails. I recently asked of him to sate my curiosity of what it would look like if females had an ear option that sat on top of the head as well.

The results are astonishing! Inspiring me to continue the fight. It’s amazing how such little changes can make such a big impact. BEHOLD!

Ears on top of head.
Alpha Female Skeleton (I must say the change in posture and using this skeleton makes the worgen female seem taller and thus, more lore friendly in size)
TAIL.

Model done by Shearx. ENJOY!

12 Likes

Let’s be honest a moment here Blizzard needs to see $$$ or value in putting the time or effort into editing a player model. After 10 years of neglect due to the cause of a terrible model so few people play Worgen Blizzard takes no time with the race. Worgen are the Nightborne of the Alliance in cause and effect. The cause was poor modeling the effect is almost no one plays them, thus in a vicious circle logic the race is ignored.
Don’t get me wrong the model upgrade for female Worgen after 10 years was badly needed and welcomed but for some reason Blizzard seems to think because they allow Worgen to customize our human form separately we have more customization than the other races and don’t need anything for our core Worgen form. 1 truly new fur color and some variations on existing colors. The only thing we really got that is customization is the eyes. But even there we have issues with some of the faces showing eye glow if none is chosen because Blizzard is putting minimal effort into the race.
Just look at how in this picture the position of the ears changes the look of the character:

Why is something like that an non option for our Core look? Why is a tail such a taboo thing then the model should have it optional? The bones are already in the model so its not a stretch to be able to choose if you would like to use a tail or not. The core of the issue is Blizzard ignores Worgen feedback and even glaring issues are not fixed when we report them. I can’t speak for everyone but I play Worgen to be a Wolf like race, I don’t use my human form at all and to be taxed on the core form just because we can choose to edit the model separately seems wrong.

Blizzard just come in for once and talk to us. Tell us why Worgen are given the short end of the stick all the time. Why is it such an issue to put in an optional tail that the players can choose to use or not use? Why are Worgen so small? Lore states that Worgen are 8 feet tall, that is part of what makes them a monstrous race. I don’t know about you but if I ran into a 8 foot tall humanoid wolf lurking around I wouldn’t stick around long as that would be rather frightening.

6 Likes

Here is the article. Have faith. It might not happen before the Shadowlands launch, but it may happen soon after. We just need to keep fighting.

5 Likes

Hello everyone yes this is Leelinn. I’ve been in the trial of style instead of showing my support for worgen tails, that’s why I have this funny outfit on.

4 Likes

Were you also at Blizzcon 2018 saying " Yeah come on guys, do you guys not have phones?"

2 Likes