Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Yes!

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveUsPlayableSethrak

Cause I gotta kill two birds with one stone. :wink:

YASS. I wanna be a giant. Charr are giant. I know its a different game but still.

5 Likes

IDK about open arms. Our overwhelming popularity / Asmablad videos kinda made us a prime target for on going hate from day one. TBH the only thing I can guess is thatā€¦well you guys got trash gnomesā€¦so honestly a furry race didnt seem to bad hahahah

ā€œaccepting peopleā€ Only a few people are truly capable of such a thing. The irony is that we are shifting to a culture based on ā€œacceptanceā€ but its pretty much just a fallacy. People will always hate something they donā€™t understand and will always refuse to put in any effort to even try and understand.

I find it funny when they use the lore card excuse but when I tell them then Worgen should be 8 feet tall they are likeā€¦ Not that lore. Excuse me what lore are you talking about Iā€™m talking about a blizzard dev member who confirmed the lore stance of Worgen height you say lore says they donā€™t have tailsā€¦ Show me where it says they canā€™t. Last I checked its a magic curse there isnā€™t much it donā€™t/ canā€™t change.

3 Likes

Lore only matters to people when it is in their own favorā€¦duh

1 Like

Iā€™m a twitch streamer and in the sea of acceptance I get attacked on almost a day to day basis because of my character Asheru who is the namesake of my twitch channel. I laugh when people do it but its honestly a bit sad. I understand there is a dark side to the community but what I promote is nothing like that. Haters going to hate however. Oh well. Give Worgen optional tails and lore correct 8 feet size.

1 Like

YES!

Ha, my main in GW2 is a Charrā€¦ and I have likeā€¦ 8 totalā€¦

Its always ā€œNot that loreā€ with folk against options. lol

1 Like

I play Norn with Wolf totem. :wink:

The thing that people often forget about is that blizzard constantly shows us imagery of worgens with tails, even to this very day. The board game, the hearthstone card, one of the genn skins from hero of the storm.
Hell they even took the time to add in that tail skeleton on to the worgen models with the update. Things like that donā€™t just suddenly appear because they share a skeleton with some other npc, they add in the tail or wings skeleton on to the model once they have the base modeling done for that npc.
Clearly the art team at blizzard is fine with worgen tails and even give the pass when it comes to them. There are plenty of good lore explanations also for worgens having tails from worgens tapping back in to the original pact form worgen and going in to a primal state where they did have tails to Goldrinn helping worgens out with better controlling their worgen forms to now even Ardenweald where you basically choose what ever form you wish to have, so ofcourse some people would go, hey, give me a tail!
Seriously, it would not be lore breaking at all if worgens got tails, if anything it could be used to expand the worgen story line, something weā€™ve been lacking for years. Even our lore nerd Nobbel agrees that worgens with tails would be fine :smiley:

9 Likes

We will stop to analyze this werewolf.
Posture? Upright. Height? Bigger than you. ^^
Presence? Threatening!
Tail? Yes! A tail. :ok_hand:

The image of strength and savagery that many would like worgen to reflect.

The aspect was much better.
But letā€™s remember that there were many things about worgen that never made it into the game, leaving the model incomplete.
To this day, hairstyle options are limited, with few choices for both male and female models.

We could see this being introduced to worgen, further increasing our customizations.

The hairstyle models we saw in Alpha are among the most distinguishable in the game and have never been implemented, certainly due to the lack of time and to tend those who kept asking for something more fierce, even if those who wanted something more fierce or could not say what it would be fierce.

So we spent 10 years with a model that has always been considered the ugliest, inclisive with people justifying their disinterest in worgen because of their appearance.

So, finally our day came from our update and today worgen are looking better closer to the imagery of a werewolf.

A tail would make the animalā€™s nature of the worgen more visible, showing that it is a human that begins to resemble a wolf.

The current model is more of a wolf that loses its animality, approaching a man.

4 Likes

I wish to hug worgen tails.

For this reason, give worgen tails

4 Likes

Blizz is also trying to pass off their optimization being trash onto saying players should get SSD drivesā€¦meanwhile games like Doom Eternal run fine without it.

Do you not understand that humans have vestigial tails? That itā€™s simply an extension of the spine?

What are you doing here, trying to argue this tired, misguided point?
If you donā€™t want a tail option, donā€™t use it.
We want one.

3 Likes

for some reason blizzard does nto allowme to link the proof http s://imgu r.c om/gall ery/ztjLJwx just delete the spaces

2 Likes

heres the thing, you are not a worgen player, you have not even find proof in the lore that says no and we will gonna have fraking black velfs and belfs in Sl trowing to the bin any lore restrictions, if you dont want it, dont use it, i dont like a black velf or belf but im not complaning ā€œiTs nOt iN tHeLorEā€

funny you dont even seem to be an veteran player to be making statements like that not even a wod player, hummm, i smell trolling

3 Likes

Post using ` on either side of the link.

Putting spaces in is a pain.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ztjLJwx

It is actually in the lore.

1 Like

This is my main, I donā€™t play him anymore since Wrath.

Get bent. Donā€™t assume everyone is posting on their main.

More of a veteran than you ever were.

1 Like

To be fair, whether youā€™re a veteran player or not has no bearing on whether or not your opinion matters. lol

I disagree with your opinionā€¦ but donā€™t see why veteran player or not would matter.

1 Like

You brought it up, not me.

1 Like

uhā€¦ no i didnā€™t.

1 Like