Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Humans do not have paws or bones modified due to curses either, but here we are.
Worgens are humans who represent Goldrinn.
Goldrinn is a wolf.

And the tail would come from an extension of the spinal column.
But a gnome fused with a toaster wanting to discuss these details in a setting of magic and sword?
If we can have a breed coming from a crude human pygmy and a toaster, what is the problem with an optional tail for worgen?
Does it require more imagination?

2 Likes

You guys have a different vision than WoW’s Worgen concept and are trying to force it.

Worgen, as we’ve known them since Classic, do not and have never had tails in the game.

Imo bring in Werewolves as a separate race for you guys since it’s what you want.

Leave Worgen alone, they are fine as is.

Whatever tailed werewolf you’re asking for is automatically not Worgen

Not having tails is what makes Worgen different, and frankly slightly more believable

1 Like

We do still have tail bones do we not?

2 Likes

Incomplete

Not poking out far from beneath your pelvis, you don’t

Yeah, in your opinion.

Blizzard thinks Worgen are complete since Cata (aside from the visual updates)

I, am a panda.

No we don’t and no we aren’t the original concept art had tails. We do not want to force tails on Worgen we would like the option to be able to choose it. I know gnome brains are far smaller than the other races and its harder to understand but try and keep up rather than running in here and trying to talk about stuff you don’t understand.

1 Like

Your opinion.

Yeah the MASSIVE changes that happened for them this Expansion.

But why are you against it?

The only time I’ve seen you say why was the one I’ve quoted you saying several times. Where your reason is Spite.

So why are you against Worgen having optional tails?

Are you daft?

Worgen only have four fingers and are wolves
 Where any of that came from doesn’t really have bearing here.

Humans have vestigial tails known as a tailbone. They’re smol.

So the curse just mutates them too.

I think you mean me.

2 Likes

Just say no to tails.

Why say no to an OPTIONAL thing? That makes you look contrarian for no other reason than being that.

I’ve given my reason. Stop trying to look for something that isnt there. Its annoying.

I do not feel worgen need tails it wasnt given when they where introduced or was it stated they planned on adding them later due to time restraints.

1 Like

And what is an optional tail? Here I’ll tell you as we all know gnomes aren’t the brightest race in the game. A visual update! Insert Zelda ta da da da sound here

I’m b4 the furry crowd is angry they can’t have tails on a race that’s never had tails, ever

Only by a few artists that didn’t understand what they were drawing and made werewolves or Worgen artwork was werewolf artwork and stolen,

Either way the furries took an idea and are running with it until WoW follows their furry agenda

Next thing you’re gonna be complaining about is that you can’t see knots on the genitals of your dog characters

1 Like

That you think it’s only Furries that think Worgen would look good with a tail pretty much tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about you, your mental state and where you are coming from in not wanting an OPTIONAL thing on a race.

1 Like

its a new expansion, add a Shadowlands reason for Worgen to get a tail. no retcons required.

Technical side of things. there are multiple tails and multiple models and animations already in the game. just extract the animation data and apply it to the Worgen model. pin the tail on the Worgen. parent the tail to the model. shouldn’t be any harder than sticking a character on a mount.

3 Likes

Oh now your comments show the truth of the matter
 You don’t want furrys in your game. I think your about 16 years too late for that. But I got some good news for you
 no one cares. Sorry man I mean I hate to break your little snowflake feelings but we want options for the race we play and pay for just like I’m sure if you had any imagination you would too but as it stands I guess diaper gnomes are ok in your book. You don’t need any of the eye color/options your getting cause thats how Blizzard made the race and there is no optional choices what so ever
 sure thing.

2 Likes

Tauren are cool, no issues with them.

I just don’t find bestiality attractive.

Red flag for anyone, really. I feel bad for y’alls dogs.