Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Regularly seen on concept art. We’ve seen ot back in cata then every now and then. We’ve seen far more concept art with out so that doesnt matter. I can make a concept art of Gnomes have wings and long arms doesnt mean it matters.

1 Like

Not different things they bring up lore about height great. Blizzard didnt do that. They bring up it’s not in lore they dont have tails or can’t. Is the exact same argument people that are dumb make for why black blood elfs dont make sense.

I dont care about Vulpera my shaman is one so nice try.

Notice how your arguments boil down to. If he/she doesnt agree with me they are a troll ornament spiteful person or whatever. That’s a weak take.

1 Like

Are people still using lore as an argument for no tails? The lore that flips all over the place when blizzard knows a profit can be made? That lore. The one the changes every 2 years?

1 Like

You can be blind to it if you’d like.

Just don’t misrepresent yourself. You came in here 3 days ago to post…

You’re stance is one of spite.

Don’t pretend it’s not.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

It’s literally nothing to do with you disagreeing or not. It’s your rather piss poor attitude going about it.

If we’re going pure lore, worgen should’ve had mandatory tails from the get-go. The people in this thread by and large want tail options. You don’t want your worgen with a tail, then keep the option off. It’s simple as that. Lore correct height would be nice too. I agree with that.

With your attitude, you could’ve fooled me. Your argument boils down to: 'I don’t want worgen to have tails. I want another Horde exclusive sub-race of worgen so I can try to flaunt in front of people playing Alliance and will talk down at anyone that says different or points out my behavior.

Did I miss anything at all?

Also give worgen tail options.

2 Likes

Vulpera were called dwarfed worgen by a special someone in here. I think we deserve to rub it in their face :joy:

baps Fenneko upside the head Behave.

It’s never been stated once that in lore they have tails. So if you want lore accurate worgen no tails real tall and crazy.

1 Like

It’s not spite. Its I agreed at first but after seeing how toxic they are as a person I cant stand by and agree with them so I choose to be against it. I have my reason as to why I’m against rather then just say I’m against to be against it. That’s what you don’t understand.

It’s not been stated they don’t have tails either. Also all the official worgen concept art has them with tails. It’s already been explained in lore why they’re not crazy now.

I agree the could be taller, but they’ll need to really increase the height of doors in Stormwind as well.

1 Like

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

Christie Golden said Wugs don’t have tails. Considering that she’s a writer for Blizz, don’t think it needs to be stated in lore at this point

1 Like

No, I understand.

You said you don’t support this because of one person and because of that one person you want all of us punished.

That’s spite.

It’s your words. Three days ago.

You said it, own up to it. People will disagree with you just as you disagree with them.

#giveworgentails

4 Likes

I refuse…RIOT…RIOT.

Back to the subject, worgen tail options please.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

That’s not spite. Spite would be I dont want worgen to have tails because I don’t want them to have tails.

Me not wanting them now is because my mind was changed after seeing how toxic the OP was.

If some one changes there mind it’s not spite.

Spite
noun
a desire to hurt, annoy, or offend someone.

I think you are unsure of what spite is.

Spite.

It is if it’s Spite. Which it is.

2 Likes

I have no desire to hurt you nor offend you or annoy you. So ya not spite. I’m not doing anything out of spite.

You are basically saying of anyone changes there mind its spite.

I changed my mind because of the actions of one person. They made me not want to agree with them. Since I dont agree with them it’s spite now? No it’s me not agreeing and realizing the flaws in worgen having tails after I did research more. It’s a change of opinion and I gave my reason why

No I’m saying.

This stated reason, by you, is spite.

You changed your mind because one member of the community annoyed you, so you came here to say that you no longer support or agree with anyone here based on one individual.

You wanted to annoy them. You are using Spite.

I don’t mind you not wanting tails. You’re just trying to pretend it’s not what it is.

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

oi lets focus on getting to 4k posts, maybe we’ll get a tail then

:beers:

3 Likes