Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I expect we’ll see little things added (like the female human eyebrow options) until release candidate is done, and then we’ll have to wait until 9.0.5 or 9.1 to see what updates are next. But i do think they will continue to work on the customization options.
For example, i’m 95% certain lightforged draenei will get their tail options, poor, neglected nightborne will get some work, and so on.
So even if we see a final release patch for 9.0 before tails are added, don’t despair.

2 Likes

Give worgen tails!

That is all

6 Likes

It’s honestly kinda sad when PSO2 has better tail options for characters that don’t naturally have tails than a game that features literal wolf-people.

Give Worgen Tails.

6 Likes

give everyone tails, make tails a belt transmog

1 Like

Whoa, the compromise candidate unveils themselves!

But for real, tail options SHOULD be a thing but if Blizzard is gonna be so hardened against it then THIS. PLEASE.

2 Likes

i just want a big fox tail on my tauren, don’t judge me i’m beautiful!

I just googled fox tailed cow, I was not ready for the results, I’m not kidding.

#giveworgentails!

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind I don’t think worgens need tails because the OP is so irrational about everything else that I don’t think we should give into such a toxic person.

1 Like

Why?

Half the high elf pros are very objectionable to me overall but I still think they deserve to be able to ask for their version of high elves.

One bad person wanting something reasonable shouldn’t hurt the good folk asking just because you want to be spiteful.

Also I looked through their recent posts and while I may not agree fully with some of what I saw it was hardly horrible.

#giveworgentails

5 Likes

RIP
Call off the whole revolution. Party’s over, dogs.
Guess we’ll get those tails another day.

nah.

#giveworgentails

5 Likes

#giveworgen tails. and nice nails.

4 Likes

Just to give a nice example of what we could have.
Now the problem with the custom tail stuff is it’s all anchored to the tabard movement, which limits the animations you can have for it, but if we’re talking a tail made by blizzard, it would have actual tail movement. A great example of this would be the new long version of the female draenei tail where it wraps around your leg as you turn or do whirlwinds.
Now if only they’d take the time to actually add in a tail skeleton to the female worgens so they can easily do all this and more… :thinking:

9 Likes

I mean look how well they animated vulpera tails? Seriously vulpera tails are crazy expressive and animated.

hugs own tail

They can do worgen tails, give the puppers tails.

6 Likes

Very nice.

Can’t wait to see the tails blizzard is designing.

5 Likes

I was once part of the no-tail crowd. Then I realized how important tails are as a balancer for digitigrade bipedals. And customization. But mostly balancing reasons.

Give tail please. Fluffy tail best tail. I’m always jealous when I see the foxes and their fluffy tails.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to make you jealous.

Just for the record one of the new Nightfae model uses the Worgen animations and has a very wolf like tail… So why is it so hard for Worgen to get a simple option for a tail or no tail. The animations are already done. The tail exists… Come on Blizzard. This is a request for an option for our core form something that we will see every time we use our characters.

4 Likes

Night Fae also have soul Shapes. Shouldn’t be too hard to write in a line of text of lore allowing members of the covenant to modify their being or restoring it such that they can grow a tail.

2 Likes

Throw it in the in game suggestion?

This is sound reasoning.

Give the tails!