Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Not a problem. The problem is the people trying to give non-existent tails to worgen.

3 Likes

Merely an oversight that will be corrected.

6 Likes

tails shmails, if worgen ever get tails it will be on a saberon allied race

for horde of course

2 Likes

Which is why we’re pushing to see those non-existent tails become existent. As an option of course, if you’re happy with your tail-less self, then feel free to remain so!

Nah, it’ll probably work out okay for Worgen.

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes

I don’t care about mythic raiding really. I’m happy with heroic raiding and M+. :slight_smile:

That said, your gear is pretty impressive though. Great job!

even without my worgen having a tail, seeing them on another worgen anyways would still be weird

doesn’t make sense in a biological sort of way

1 Like

It actually makes sense anatomically. A tail is used for balance when you have these types of legs.

It is ESPECIALLY important with the males, who are hunched over with nothing to balance their back.

5 Likes

Worgen are magical shapeshifters, biology doesn’t need to enter the equation.

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes

but taking them off and putting them on at a barber shop doesnt

I mean, neither does it make sense for Tauren, yet that’s where they change their horns, so…

Give Worgen Tails.

6 Likes

Nah, there will be no tails as there is no lore reason. Also making them optional? Nah, worgen don’t have tails so seeing a worgen running around with a tail is something that makes no lore sense and disrupts any immersion in the game and its lore.

2 Likes

tauren horns are fake anyways, it’s like a slot and they screw it on

worgen obviously have real tails, they gotta grow em

Lore reasons exist abound. Gilneans, being an eccentric and aristocratic sort, might decide to delve into the curse a bit and see if they can tinker with it. Others might turn to alchemy and give that a go. Any number of reasons can sprout up as to why a tail could happen.

Give Worgen Tails.

5 Likes

Any number of reasons that currently in-universe would make no sense nor be in any way lore friendly.

1 Like

nah man

#leaveworgentailless

3 Likes

Man it’s like the curse cant get more powerful and have a tail grow out to be more wolf like. Look at that wow lore friendly thing I came up with.

3 Likes

Alchemy doesn’t exist in WoW? News to me. Also shapeshifters have never gotten more comfortable with their forms over time and decide to further customize them, right?

Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

if i were a shapeshifter and i could change things about my body, last thing i would give myself is a tail

Give me one example of lore in WoW where someone has used alchemy to permanently warp their physical form in a way that was not an illusion or grafting limbs onto themselves as done by the scourge.

The Scourge.

3 Likes