Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

It’s Friday! Do we got our tails yet?

2 Likes

It’s a fun look but transmog is rough, not many helms look good lol

Give worgen tails! (and monks please)

2 Likes

Sure why not, would be cool

2 Likes

Ever since I started playing WoW, I wanted to play a fox. So I created all of this lore about Caelus and why she looks like a fox. :weary: Then they announced vulpera… on Horde. And they’re not druids.
She is my foxy wolf girl.

3 Likes

@Caelus

You would have loved Shearx’s custom worgen models then. There was a foxy fur color!

https://imgur.com/a/qRxU6

1 Like

There is a fox color in Shadowlands! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Worgen where initially planned to have tails by the way. But blizzard didnt know how to properly implement it in vanilla.

2 Likes

You know in all fictions of werewolfs it’s a curse if a human gets scratched bit etc from one. The curse turns them into said werewolf some have tails others dont. But it’s a curse.

2 Likes

Aww that is sad to hear. I admit I miss playing worgen, especially with how good the female models look now. Though I’m also afraid with the population disparity, I won’t be able to find groups to do content with.

if you want tails, the horde is waiting for you

2 Likes

It’s a bummer, but now I have a more fleshed-out character who I’ll always love!
I still made a vulpera, because obviously I had to :joy:

You could play worgen! There is no shortage of Alliance players. :sweat_smile: Despite the difference, there are still millions of us.

They’re anthromorphic wolves with or without tails.

I think they’d look better with tails but I’m not torn up about them not having them either.

There are still plenty of groups on alliance.

The population disparity is only really an issue for mythic raiding, because recruitment is rough… which means you often end up with a few subpar players that slow your progression.

For keystones and casual stuff it’s fine though.

Won’t comment on PVP because I’ve not been participating in a while. Better games for that imo.

That would be cool.

I hope Worgen get tails.

4 Likes

Worgen don’t have tails.

2 Likes

Give worgen tails… problem solved

5 Likes

No, worgen don’t have tails.

3 Likes

I mean I play on Moon Guard of all places and, as you can see by my profile, I’m not exactly behind the curve. Just don’t expect miracles when it comes to mythic raiding.

That’s the problem we’re working to fix!

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes