Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Give them more PVP useful racials where you are at it.

You guys have plenty :rofl:

A lot of people believe we even have the best ones.

1 Like

I want Darkflight turned into Dark Leap. Act like a heroic leap.

You see us jump around in the starting zone constantly. Why not give us that?

Folk see Worgen racials as best?

Also #giveworgentails

4 Likes

Oh, no, I was responding to Fenneko saying we have many tails on the Alliance. That’s not to say I don’t think we need more. Give worgen tails

2 Likes

Oh! My bad!

Didn’t follow the string correctly.

1 Like

I had to use the bug report system on beta today to report the hole in the Worgen model. I told they they forgot to add the optional tail and to make the Worgen model a lore correct 8 feet tall. I gave them till next patch to fix.

5 Likes

I remember, early on in the alpha, I noticed a pair of pants didn’t fit over the worgen bum. I made a bug report about it, stating that it could be ignored if they gave worgen tails.

2 Likes

A tail will fix several things for worgen.

And if they give us a better posture, more upright that reflects our real height, it will also be a very welcome improvement.

1 Like

It will! For example, how cute I am. How hunched worgen look unbalanced. How fluffy and cuddly I look.

I wonder if they gave worgen monks and tails, Fenneko would come back to the blue side.

1 Like

That first one is perfect length and looks so nicely balanced.
Oh guess I can post pictures now.

16 Likes

looks like a good tail option for us Vulpera. Thank you

I love this!

1 Like

And I thought people begging for High Elves were weird.

This much debate over a tail
Really??

1 Like

Really really

6 Likes

Yep, isn’t it fantastic? Gotta love community coming together for the greater good!

Give Worgen Tails!

7 Likes

It’s not even a debate. There’s no good reason to not give worgen tails and the vast majority of players are pro-tail or neutral on tails. There’s no downside. People who want worgen tails get to have tails and those who don’t want tails can just deselect the tail option.

7 Likes

It’s just weird imo.

That’s fine. Most of us just think worgen would look better and more-balanced with tails. Regardless, we welcome new faces to this thread.

4 Likes

No different than you transmogging your gear my friend, you clearly care about what your character looks like, it’s the same thing really.

/hugs

6 Likes