Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The dead don’t need that particular one, however - one attached to my spine? Useful for balance

Tails are an extension of the backbone. Just saying. :wink:

I was making ally pvp joke :sob:

1 Like

oh damn i missed out on the moon guard meeting :frowning: im at wooorrrkk

I’m all for expanding the lore.

Give Worgen tales.

3 Likes

I missed it as well because of work :cry:

Come meet by the GS mail box in Moonguard and show your support! It’s happening

2 Likes

Give worgen tails

5 Likes

Give Worgen Tails!

8 Likes

I strongly support this petition! PLEASE BLIZZARD, GIVE US WORGEN TAIL CUSTOMIZATION! WORGEN TAILS!

6 Likes

Just gonna slip over here and leave some Tail Support.

Give Worgen Tails.

8 Likes

The tail crusade is real! Come to Moonguard Goldshire, stand by the mail box, and show your support!

(btw im Worgentails)

2 Likes

i think its a great idea have them being able to turn off like the undead bones

1 Like

I’m out for now, sleepy time
#Aussie

lol having a meeting near goldshire on moonguard is a bad idea lol

anyway give Worgen tails!

It was a bit of a failure. But we did get a few people to show support on the forums. And we definitely got attention.

2 Likes

So sorry I missed it! I was at work all day.

I did put in some in game suggestions though!

Give Worgen tail options, please!

3 Likes

Take mine! I don’t want it!!!

4 Likes

Ya’ll were thinking about getting a meeting together big enough in Gilneas to get the devs attention?

You’re going to need alot of people to make that work,
because of people have been meeting there multiple times a week every week for at least a minimum 5 years.

People will post PuG RPs in the group finder, and of them the most popular are Gilneas RPs, back in the hayday there would always be multiple of these groups rolling, sometimes in the same night with like 40+ players.
And this was five years ago.
And we’ve got nothing on Gilneas since then!

Actually part of why those rps are so popular is that Gilneas is completely empty and people can just rp wherever they want in the zone without having to worry about NPCs or other non-rpers stepping on their toes.

Blizz has actually been kinda mean about that recently, after Teldrassil, Blizzard put all these elf refugees in Stormwind precisely in all the spots people liked to rp in – but that’s totally getting off topic.

2 Likes

We were, then we decided to go to Goldshire to recruit fellow crusaders.

1 Like