Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I meant in the terms of player activity on Blizzards end “Hey, why is there suddenly a spike of players here?”

I used to check on stuff like that when I did some minor moderating for another MP game

1 Like

Good idea, first Goldshire (to get fellow crusaders), then Gilneas, but first I have to get my computer to work lol.

3 Likes

I’m down.

Just tell me when and where. (as long as it’s after 3:30PST, I’ve been working 10 hour shifts lately)

3 Likes

I think we need Caelus around to. I’m on basically the whole day today so this is a good day to do it.

3 Likes

Which region + server? (So I can speedrun a new Worgen through)

Sounds good.

I’ll see if my fiancé will help us too. He’s helped me advocate for Sethrak as well. (Although he actually wants playable Sethrak, but I’m pretty sure if I whine at him enough he’ll help me with this, lol. :woman_shrugging:)

2 Likes

A high population server for sure. I almost would say Moon Guard but then I remembered Goldshire.

What say you guys?

(My computer is working now. I’ll get on in about an hour and a half, maybe two)

2 Likes

Either or works for me.

Just add me on Bnet so I can phase in to the correct server when I get off work.

Traiyscara#1424

I’ll also make an in game suggestion for tails! (And some of the other suggestions)

2 Likes

Done, Meta is me

2 Likes

I’m Owlgirl0127

I’m getting on. What realm should it be on?

2 Likes

Moonguard was your suggestion, so that’s where I am

My name is Worgentails

Pheroft on my end

You shoulda left up the post for the gathering!

Not sure everyone will necessarily see it here in this thread.

1 Like

If the gathering would still be going on after 3pm PST when I get off work, I would be happy to be there to show support

2 Likes

We’ve decided to meet in Goldshire instead once get out of Gilneas. I will still be there.

2 Likes

That’s about when I’ll be joining.

How is the search going for your lost tails?

2 Likes

Slowly, my own dinner tried to halt my search

Have you tried looking between your legs :joy:

That’s where I’d imagine you worgen having them