Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

tails and worgens and worgens and tails and give us tails

3 Likes

New build went up on the ptr, build 35598, hole is still there.
Most likely will still be there once beta gets updated from 35522. Weird how they updated the ptr before even putting the beta server down rofl.

9 Likes

Well good news and bad news. Small beta patch today, bad news no new tails. Good news, the missing triangle wasnt fixed.

7 Likes

i have faith

faaaiiitth

4 Likes

They are doing it because annoying other people is the only way they feel validated in the world. The moderation here is minimal, and if its false it’ll get unflagged. Best not to feed into their childish games, don’t give them a reason to continue to be obnoxious.

1 Like

Just stopping by to say “Hi!” and “Give Worgen tails, plzblizzthnx!”

5 Likes

the way of walking is similar to that of the arakkoa, who also use the female worgen rig.

Just here to confirm that the hole is also there in the beta as well after the update.

17 Likes

Just here to give a shout out to worgen tails

2 Likes

give everyone an option for a tail then , why should only Worgen get the option.

1 Like

I used to meme about how Night Fei is the furry covenant and how they should get a tail “cloak” cosmetic so they can get a tail. Thinking about it more, a tail cosmetic would also be pretty neat. Just still give worgen a tail option that of course changes with their fur color/different tail types. :>

1 Like

Bionic tails for everyone!

1 Like

Tails for good doggos. :dog2:

3 Likes

Literally never seen a better use of the bug report system.

You dropped this Queen. :crown:

5 Likes

Recently resubbed, so popping in to leave support for Worgen with optional tails instead of just hearting everything like a stalker : )

Also, upright posture and black fur would be ver’ nice indeed

6 Likes

The 3 biggest would like to see for me is:

1. Optional Tails.
  2. Lore Correct 8 Foot Size.
  3. Full Black Fur coloring.
    After that everything else is just icing on the cake like optional upright males, more colors/ more hair options.
3 Likes

This is a sign of hope! Soon, we shall get our tails!!! Just keep spreading the word, maybe if we reach 4000 posts blizzard will pay attention.

I just had a thought: we should organize a give worgen tails thing in Goldshire or something. Get people to help with the crusade, outside of the forums.

3 Likes

Better idea, everyone conglomerate in the ruins of Gilneas - more attention, less “Ugh, furries” XD

1. Yes
  2. YES. I wanna be a monster that has to duck to get into a door (If Charr and Norn can be huge in GW2, Worgen can be correct size)
  3. Yes. We got a white option. We need a black fur option as well.
2 Likes

Less attention. Nobody goes there. It’d just be us.