Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

This is what I’d rather them use the worgen rig for an AR, not just different colored worgen.

An actual new race.

7 Likes

That’s totally fair.

I don’t think blizz wouldn’t use the same rig in the future for more than one race but at present I’d imagine they’ll finish off the worgen, forsaken and pandaren before other races get reused.

I’d prefer Sethrak came first, even better if they’re Alliance.

Nelf worgen could, as you mentioned, be customization. The racials would be justifiably the same.

1 Like

at least sethrak have tails sad worgen noises

4 Likes

#giveworgentails!

1 Like

Because you know…all those real life examples of Worgen we have.

2 Likes

Now that Draenei have long tails. And Vulpera have long tails. And Pandaren have long tails. It’s clearly time for Gno… I mean worgen, yes worgen, to have long tails.

2 Likes

We’re working on it.

#giveworgentails

3 Likes

Bionic Tails!

I support the wolfies getting tails, however…

clenches swords tighter I do not approve of Sethrak. Not all may be Faithless, but I do not trust them.

Also they would be a Horde race anyway. Alliance would probably get something like…I don’t know something silly.

Edit: This is assuming they’re not dissolving the factions anyway. Which I would actually be on board for. I would enjoy running dungeons and raids with worgens and other Alliance. Also make factions able to talk to eachother baseline.

1 Like

And what would the worgens get from allied race, since this is an addition to night elves and not to worgens itself?

Yes please

That wouldn’t be a surprise. We have a tradition of things like that in the alliance.

1 Like

nods It couldn’t even be considered a jab or burn. It’s just simple fact at this juncture. The idea of mecha-gnomes wasn’t bad, the way they did their look… yeah… :confused:

2 Likes

Give us skinny Kul’Taris or is that Proudmoore just dont get fat?

1 Like

Skinny Kul’Tirian = human. I mean seriously, that’s what it is. XD

Anyway we’ve gotten off topic a bit.

Tails, worgen, gibs now please.

1 Like

At least it would be realistic with Blizzard’s disposition, since anything else is inconceivable for the alliance.
Then another race of human variants for ally.
And the horde may receive some dragon-inspired race.
After all, nobody wants to waste something remarkable with the alliance!

2 Likes

They’ve more or less stubbornly said this wont happen anytime soon.

Guess its what the Alliance would gain. Not like the AR’s specifically give anything to their “parent” races.

Off Topic: LOL made a post calling out an exploiting Horde Hunter… Horde reported it as trolling till it was removed.

On Topic: Hopefully next build we will see why there is a hole in the model.

1 Like

no tails for Worgen

1 Like

Give Worgen Tails

4 Likes