Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

rolls through bouncing along Worgen need tails.

5 Likes

Fill the void! FILL IT WITH TAILS!
#GiveWorgenTails

4 Likes

Y’all forgetting about more fur color options. We only got four new ones

5 Likes

I’d love as many customization options as we could get, the more the merrier. Have you seen tauren on the PTR, it’s magical just how much you can do with them now.

But the main thing is tails for sure.

4 Likes

You forget that except the white one, they are more or less only shades of what we have right now.
What about other colours like black, clear blue, red or green? (well, i have to admit that pink or yellow would be a bit strange)

3 Likes

What about Merle?

That’s why we need more fur colors fam

5 Likes

Pink and Yellow Worgen!?
I unironically want to see that now.

1 Like

First we need teal worgen! :wolf: :blue_heart:

Also give worgen the tails we deserve. Can’t let this thread go down to far!

5 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgendarnassian

5 Likes

This is a new one. You want night elf worgen? Would they have fancy British accents?

2 Likes

Nah, they’ve just been around night elves for awhile. Why not have em learn?

Now you mention it, could help rpers who want to be night elf worgen.

didnt we get the long as heck ears for shadowlands? thought those were pretty night elf-ish

2 Likes

They should just take this idea and run with it customization wise, let us make purple, green, teal fur worgen and let us choose between night elf or human as the other form.

5 Likes

I saw those too. Can’t hurt.

Kinda wish we’d get some way to get night elf worgen in full someday.

I hope the next AR are Sethrak personally but I wouldn’t mind Nelf worgen.

Could do that too. Wouldn’t mind at all.

I’m usually of the opinion that AR’s are better for that sort of thing but I think with Worgen that could work out.

1 Like

I was thinking of that so that they wouldn’t make a Worgen AR that is literally just worgen with longer ears and different colored fur.

After mechagnomes, I don’t trust them to copy paste ARs and have them be successful, especially for the Alliance.

1 Like

I like AR’s for the racials and heritage and the tabard… Oh and the special mount. Plus the jokes and other voice lines to sell it.

One reason I wish Wildhammer were an AR rather then butchered as Bronzebeard dwarf cosplay.

Eh, mechagnomes get a bad rap but they’re cool. After the initial “ugh” when people really get into them they’ll find they’re no worse than LFD or HMT.

I don’t think regular gnome racials would have fit for such enhanced gnomes.

Side note: when are the Mechagnomes gonna share some of that tech with the rest of the Alliance? I want mecha claws!

Also tails.

Agreed! :snake::crossed_fingers:

Also, given Worgen tails. :+1: I still support this.

I think a tail on my Worgen Druid would be nice.

6 Likes

Sethrak sethrak sethrak. :snake: :wink:

3 Likes

I see you there!

Sethrak Sethrak Sethrak! :wink:

3 Likes