2 Likes

Then why did they only get jewelry?

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize

3 Likes

They got blue eyes. That is pretty much GG right there

But going necrolord gives that percentage back

Belf players were asking for a ton of other things. Things with more impact. Farstrider tatts, runic tatts, dark Ranger tones and eyes, some even wanted light tentacles hair to give blizz an excuse to share velf hair styles.

If they got anything they asked for they’d have more than jewelry.

Also…

Worgen should have tails.

3 Likes

Idk if there is anything more impactful than pretty much giving horde HE :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with all your words dear tauren!

I hope there’s more to release before it went live because until now, the worgens once again got the short stick (for a Core race) like the heritage armor.

If the devs are thinking that giving us the separate custom options between human and worgen form will be enough, then they will do a big mistake:
It’s a safe bet to say that the worgen community would have preferred to not have this option if it means that’s at the expense of the worgen form.

Having a tail is the edge needed to stand out and being satisfied.
Make it a reality (and well done of course, not a rushed work)

2 Likes

Last I’m gonna comment about this in a worgen thread.

Blood Elves were always going to get their blue eyes back.

Whether they got anything by getting “high elves” is debatable and since the Velfs got the same it only more lessens the overall impact for belf players. Jewelry isn’t anything important to their people.

Farstriders, Magisters, blood knights. These are.

Yet no tatts, no scars, no nothing for any of those themes. Belfs asked and got nothing.

So no, they do not get anything they want.

breathes and straightens up
Worgen. Should. Have. Tails.

2 Likes

ill never understand that, i legit never use the human form and i dont know anybody that plays worgen that does

im sure its all subjective but that was a mystery

3 Likes

You should go on a rolepaying server to have the answer: There are many worgen roleplayers who are using the human form so it’s still nice for them but does not worth it if again, it’s at the expense of the worgen form.

2 Likes

I use my human form for this character fairly often. He’s a spy and spends much of his time trying not to stand out. So human form.

I got about five other Worgen toons who run the gambit between never in human to afraid to be in worgen forms. Just depends on your story and the player you are.

2 Likes

Why that isn’t the druid worgen feral form?

1 Like

I’m on Moon Guard :X

Maybe I just don’t notice, lol. My gal is supposed to be a Bloodfang pack lady so she spends most of her time being grumpy when she isn’t killing undead things x)

1 Like

Yes, keep an eye out for Afflicted Gilneans, they’re generally the ones that switch between forms often or spend most of their time in human form.
They’re all around if you look for them.

Same on my server (Kirin Tor - french), most worgen (and sometimes human) roleplayers are afflicted gilneans in human form.

Please. Give Worgen Tails.

I refuse to believe that a separately customizable human model can be something that makes adding tails unviable.

I know that there are people satisfied with both options.
Anyone who wants to make their rp and customize the human model, or simply to customize the human does not change what was chosen for our worgen, will be happy.

I just plan on customizing my worgen and I’ll be happy.
And if a tail is added, it will increase the immersion in warcraft of countless people.

4 Likes