Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

If we get a tail, this is exactly what i want to look like a werewolf: Long and thick.

3 Likes

is it habbening?!

2 Likes

this is a good time to give tails because if worgen are getting options they ā€˜could have had all alongā€™ and those options make sense, a tail would also be something they could have had all along too.

so if there was never a striped worgen option before now, and there is about to be a striped option, and that striped option was simply something they could have always had and itā€™s just that blizzard is now getting around to implementing it, then the same logic can be applied for tails - they could have always had them itā€™s just that blizzard is only now getting around to implementing them, same as the skin tones for races - could have always had these skin colors but just now getting them in game, same for eye colors, postures, etc.

if they donā€™t want to create a quest or scenario explaining all the new customizations races are getting, and donā€™t want to make story explaining new mane styles, colors, fighting with claws, posture, size, and tails, which would be great to have our new customizations come from specific lore and quests, etc, then simply give the tail since thereā€™s nothing in the way.

thereā€™s no lore saying worgen canā€™t have tails, just like thereā€™s no lore saying races canā€™t have the certain skin colors that theyā€™re receiving in shadowlands - could have always had them all along, lorewise. and with all the wolfish features and curseā€™s origin, it would make more sense for them to have a tail, than not. why give all the signature appearances of a wolf and then consciously omit one, the main completing one? it makes less sense that that they donā€™t have one. especially when you take into account druidism and tails, goldrinn having a tail, etc.

they need a tail to complete their look, or at least an option or two.

4 Likes

I want whatā€™s left. I need a new skeleton butler to tend to my home.

My last worgen guests ran off with the last one. sighs Wolves and bones.

Maybe Iā€™ll cover up this one with armorā€¦or perhaps crystal plating, that would be pretty.

Oh and yes, my guests were terribly strange looking without tails, please fix this Blizzard.

I spend way to much time in cat form it has began to wear off on me. Iā€™m not like all wolves, I donā€™t care for bones.

unconsciously cleans paw

1 Like

I wonderā€¦

holds up a thing of catnip and waves it at Leelinn

1 Like

Eyes get very wide, sniffs catnip, turns into cat form and paws it out of your hand

Rubs herself all over the leaves

Interesting conclusion! Lets Leelinn have the catnip and gives scritches

1 Like

Roles on back, displaying fluffy blue tummy

2 Likes

Tails today, tails tomorrow. Let us have tails!

2 Likes

You guys just got white fur and red eyesā€¦do you reaaaaaaaaaally need tails :innocent:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

We donā€™t reaaaaaaaaaaly need tails, we REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY need tails.

5 Likes

yes

yes we do need tails

1 Like

I call tails! :wink:

4 Likes

Awww dangit do blood elves get tails now and worgen get an extra head?

3 Likes

Actually a cerberus worgen would be kinda badassā€¦

Cerberus has three heads, so we would have to have two heads in the first place.

So give three heads instead of two hehe.

Oh dear, that wasnā€™t supposed to happen! :rofl:

Any tails I get I will gladly gift to you my furry friend!

2 heads though, I mean itā€™s not that badā€¦

3 Likes