Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Be patient and forgive the blood elf.
Vulperas make him feel threatened, since vulpes are a competition for the horde’s most prized race position when it comes to beauty.

After 20 years, wrinkles start to appear and the fear of being passed over by a new and equally attractive race is frightening.

4 Likes

I’d rather have my werewolf feet that shows that I am a werewolf than bedtime slippers for a BEs that show they’d rather be in bed instead of helping the horde win any wars. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Thats some cringe right there. Me and my fellow crusaders going to have to break out the iron bull and fry some doggies

I wouldn’t be bloody surprised.

Males and females had both better get tails. I’m so sick of females of every race getting all the cool stuff and males are always left to rot.

I already have to hunch around and be ridiculously short-feeling and be deprived of any true black fur options and funky-looking ridiculous improperly positioned teeth.

Let met at least have a blasted tail.

I get very tired of people on the WoW forums asserting this. Werewolf legends are 90% about people who turn into wolves. Wolves with tails. We are just talking big wolves, not humanoid wolves.

The only ones that turned into wolves that did not have tails were witches, not werewolves, with an illusionary disguise.

Maybe some werewolves in pop culture do not have tails (which looks very stupid, unless they’re 1940s wolf-man style, which the worgen are not), but werewolves in legend had tails. If you actually go and research it, you’ll find that out. I can recommend several sources that are actually researched and accurate, instead of google and some mythology wiki edited by a ten year old child with a power trip.

5 Likes

Ahhh… I hope tails are real. I <3 Vulpera, but my true heart is that of a wolf. Getting to be what I’ve yearned since Cata…

AAAHHH

Give Worgen Tails

2 Likes

Oh please, do try. The necromancers on Archerus have been chomping at the bit to get some paladin bones.

Let’s be honest Horde can’t win cause it would be the end of the story of WoW. Unlike the Alliance who would throw horde into camps for crimes committed Horde would have the Alliance put to death. End of the story.

But as this is about the new model error… Expand on that error and give us tails!

1 Like

No, they can’t have my wolf cousins! hides all the worgen away from the dishonorable bloodthirsty members of the Horde

1 Like

Dont get me wrong not every memeber of the horde is a foaming at the mouth zerker who’s only thought is death. Orcs and Forsaken are real outliers there and some trolls, not all but some. But its a pack mentality where the leader says how they should all act and they do.

I’d honestly just wish they’d make the running animation not look horrid.

1 Like

I agree its bad but right now they are focused on looks so we would like to focus on that. Like a optional tail, and lore correct size, and upright males would be very nice changes to see now and focus on more changes later.

1 Like

If the tail helps them make the running better then you have my support. I can deal with no tail but the running and most casting animations are just so bad.

1 Like

Definitely this.

I feel like the running animation for males is okay right now, but both males and females had a much better running animation when the new models first dropped. Then they changed it within days to… what we have now, which are both worse. Especially in the case of the females, but the previous male one (that was only very briefly there) looked way better, too.

1 Like

I am a Worgen and I support these messages, even if it were just - or especially if it were an option.
My personal headcanon, has always been that Worgenism is kinda like a gradient, and everyone’s body reacts differently to the curse. It’s how you see so much wild variation in rp.
Some are mostly human, some have tails, some don’t, some can barely walk on two legs, some can handle their urges, others are completely driven by their inner wolf.

4 Likes

That’s a lot! There are many types of werewolves in the current and old media. In movies, cartoons, animes, mangas, comics, etc.
And none of them are wrong or it is a definitive issue that does not allow or deny each other’s existence.

And a tail, given with optional cosmetic item, would only allow those interested to have the choice of how this personification will be.

Many customizations and improvements in the models we have today, were impractical either due to lack of resources, tools or conditions to be made at any given time.

But today, there are these better technological features, tools and conditions.

So why not make reality, a cosmetic that will improve the immersion of several players?

It certainly won’t cost a tier raid.

2 Likes

no tails for Worgen

2 Likes

Can we pin your reply?

1 Like

Give. Me. Your. Skin.

4 Likes

o.o

Uh…

Give Worgen Tails (and, uh, maybe that guy’s skin 'cause yikes we don’t need an incident here)

2 Likes

They really should get tails. They’d look alot better.

Long tails too. Not just stubs like some of the pandas have.

6 Likes