Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Only if you get gross human flesh tails in human form

1 Like

Deal but undead get to lose 33% of the edge lord they pretend to have.

3 Likes

It could very well be Byucknah but the position is right in line with the tail bones on the model. I mean what would it hurt to add the optional tail? At the most people who want it will use it and those who don’t will not. More options to make our characters unique are always welcome.

6 Likes

#giveworgentails!

3 Likes

No. It doesn’t make any sense. Being able to swap back and forth between two forms, what, a tail just miraculously sprouts for only wolf form? Where does it go whilst in human form?

Werewolves don’t have tails.

1 Like

People don’t have snouts either! ;x

5 Likes

Its ok. I know games and fantasy is hard.

4 Likes

Or fur, or long claws, or various other things that magically are gained by transforming, but somehow a tail is beyond belief to some

4 Likes

Thanks for the work of looking for news and evidence of something about worgen and tails, and for sharing your findings with us.
It was a very interesting finding. And hopeful.

I am filling myself with hope, regarding this being evidence that something related to tails and worgen is being planned to at some point be added as a cosmetic option for worgen.

I could cry, with satisfaction, if that happened.

Yes! All worgen deserve heaven, I say tails.
As I say 
 ladies first?

If it is something concrete, the female model may have been chosen for the tests and later, “the enhancements” be passed on to the male models.

Then do as I do and don’t choose. Use both!

This is just like Cracklefang, a giant wolf armed with a huge spade, which is in Pandaria in the valley of eternal blosson.

Imagine if a worgen druid could use something like that 
smaller than Goldrinn but still very satisfactory.

4 Likes

How about we instead purge Azeroth of all Worgen, Vulpera and Panda’s

The Horde keeps trying. Let me know when y’all decide to stop failing at winning a single war.

8 Likes

Sure. Soon after Silvermoon was rebuilt and brought down by worgen, justifying this retribution.

1 Like

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate

They keep hatin’ and I keep floofin’

Don’t mind that one, he’s probably upset come pre-patch his precious bubbles are going to be getting popped by every warrior in existence.

2 Likes

Why?

So everyone can be pale and bad at transmogs like BEs

Oops. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Give worgen tails.

And not only that, more pure fur colors (full black, full grey, etc, actual real hair styles (not attachments to the bush) and a not hump option

5 Likes

Give worgen skinners vulpera-tail-belt(back?) transmogs.

Give worgen/vulpera/pandaren skinners belf-hair transmog.

1 Like

At least we actually have boots to mog instead of paws

The hairstyles of worgen’s Alpha model continue to haunt me, in my dreams and desires.

It’s a sadness that we don’t have them as choices.
the female hairstyle is gorgeous and full of personality.
And I don’t make vulgar use of the word " gorgeous/beautiful".

2 Likes

Oof is that’s your only defense. I’m sorry. I like my floofy paws thank you. Separates me from the rest of you prissy clowns.

3 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails
#PandasAndWorgenAllClassses
#GiveWorgenGoodPosture
#GiveSethrakAR

3 Likes