Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I made a worgen druid on the PTR with the snow fur and glowing purple eyes and it looked so pretty. I’m really torn on staying fox or going back worgen even without the tail now.

2 Likes

That’s it! That’s what I want for my Worgen!

Looks like a wolf, has a tail and stands on all fours like an animal, not a human trying to stand like an animal.

I’ve always struggled to explain this concept, should have just used a picture.

I really hope you’re getting tails, you damn sure deserve it.

/hugs

2 Likes

The white fur Worgen is very nice looking I did use the scars on the face to break up the look just a little.

1 Like

White fur was definitely a good choice on Blizz’s part. I dunno if it will go with my mog as good as the black and brown tho.

How about both?

Wolf duel wielding massive blades

It’s such a weird thought but at the same time cool

2 Likes

Before I was picturing a wolf holding them in his paws but it could be something like this to:

4 Likes

Still couldn’t bring myself to kill Sif.

Who is Sif? It’s a Norse goddess but when I googled wolf wielding swords it came up with this wolf guy named Sif, but I don’t really know what he is.

Its a giant boss wolf in Dark Souls. It holds a sword in its mouth and attacks you.

2 Likes

I wanna double down on the tails for worgen discovery today. Big tinfoil hat time.
So check this out. Pay attention to where the hole is at.

And now look at this image someone posted on here a couple months back when the alpha first popped up. You can clearly see the skeleton of what would be the tail. It lines up perfectly with where the tail hole is. ;D
Now, once again, call me crazy, but I think this just sets in stone that Blizzard plans on adding in tails very very soon if the missing texture are there now out of complete no where when we never had that missing texture at all this entire beta or ever since the new models came up.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s because the hole is exactly where a tail regularly goes.

TAILS ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD TODAY

4 Likes

I agree completely. Let worgen have tails, just let it be an option, they would look so much better and more balanced with tails.

3 Likes

Please give Worgen tails! It could be optional for the people that don’t want them, but who wouldn’t want a tail?

3 Likes

Give worgens the OPTION to have tails! I want a tail but I know some do not!

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone wants required tails. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in support of a tailed option for Worgen!

Let there be tails!!! Long tails, short tails, floofy tails!

3 Likes

Give worgen tails

3 Likes

Give them tails please!!

3 Likes

As there werewolf-esque race in the game, it would be cool. They’d also look better with their running animations on males.

3 Likes

Would be a bit sad if male Worgen don’t get the optional tail, will be really sad and heads will roll if its a false hope on Blizzards end. But… The original concept only had female Worgen with tails. Now yes it seems silly cause they are now giving all Pandaren a tail option for both colors and both for male and female.

5 Likes

While I honestly believe that new hole in the PTR is just a bug, I am really hoping that Worgens get optional tails! Crossing my fingers for all the Worgen fans that want this as an option :slight_smile:

10 Likes