Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

My Void Elf has blackish colored hair and tan colored skin. Pretty close to what a Blood Elf can look like.

1 Like

Blackish colored hair isn’t a thing, and no, you still have tentacles. Sorry.

While I agree with you in part I do also adhere to the BEs are HEs argument as they don’t have any mutation the way VEs did, but we are on the same page in regards to VEs and the theme preservation on each :hugs:

1 Like

And this is very telling of how some people simply can’t appreciate good things and prefer to wash them down to something generic.

I’m not really asking for more options for Void Elves. Personally, I’m content with the options now.

But how are you gonna try to hide the nature of Void Elves better so you can pretend they are not what they are?

The options currently available to VE already kind of do that.

1 Like

So, you really have an issue with the Void Elves’ true nature.

:smirk:

Not really. I just prefer non-purple skin and normal colored hair on my elves.

1 Like

This is the Capn’s true Elf.

1 Like

Ok?

You still displayed openly that you don’t care for purple skin and unusual hair coloring for elves… that you have to hide anything “unnatural” in a void elf.

You can say you don’t have a problem with their nature, but if you didn’t, you wouldn’t feel the need to hide it and claim they’re something they’re not.

1 Like

Basically as suspected, they just want Blood elves on alliance. No surprise.

Well, if BE and HE are not the same thing. It would be ok to add BE to Alliance right?

I wouldn’t say it’s even that deep.

Pretty elves belong in the good side, right? It’s a trope, right? It’s ok to repeat tropes ad-nauseam.

To have the pretty elves on the “wrong side” it’s borderline sacrilegious.

What even is this logic and why does it bother you BEs are HEs and are not Alliance?

It’s just a preference.

They never should have gone horde. It was most forced lore in the game.

But HE are on the Alliance.

2 Likes

For genericness.

This is coming from the same one that said that Void Elves and Blood Elves are still the same.

Let that sink in.

1 Like

Coming from someone who hasn’t gotten over WC2 I guess it would be a shock.

For the rest of us who are fans of BEs and follow the story it’s a non issue.

1 Like