Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

New: customization for blood elves! We’re listening to your requests and we got you… Warsong tattoos so you can show how well your character is integrated with the horde.

We also gave void elves the same tattoos but purple.

4 Likes

Warsong tats? Yeesh that is… okay now I regret asking. Thank you for that sobering example though.

Same same. And that’s why I’m willin’ to pay for it.

After the Great Robot Cat incident, nothing surprises me anymore.

Yeah I retracted that statement. I saw 5 different screen shots where the npcs were in diff positions and had diff hair colors. The screen shots I have, have no NPCS with blonde hair and I had no idea they moved around but hey…

https://media1.giphy.com/media/83QtfwKWdmSEo/200.gif

1 Like

Now im a high elf then hmph xD

All these purple/blue haired High Elves.

need some variety.

6 Likes

“We broke it. But it was a good broken so it’s there now.”

Gave it to both. Would be nice if they’d do that with some hair colors.

5 Likes

Yes you’re right. They should give the glitched White hair that they accidentally created on some Void Elves awhile back. The one that looked entirely unnatural.

2 Likes

the what o.o

a pearlescent white snow silvery color would look killer with the void hair dos they would sparkle , it would also be a good compromise to getting what we want but yet still unique to the void aesthetic. It would also be great option for void elf dks aswell as a more pale silvery purple cyan color . Not quite the pale blue normal belfs dks have but enough to really have that dk feel to it . Because of right now velf dks dont really have unique dk class hair colors that every other race has . They need some icy tones aswell . Why dont we get pigtails too but different from belf pigtails ! Like what if we take the hairdo i have now n copy n paste the long bangs on the left side too and then make a copy n paste of the ponytail but make it in the form of pigtails ! It would be so cute ! Wish I was super good at art or something to help visualize lol . Maybe, a pale baby pink color also for velf dks , maybe a very deep black with deep purple hues also . Would like more makeup options and jewelry options maybe come void theme chokers and vampy deep red and blues and pitch black eyeshadows and lipsticks to choose from .

If I think of anymore ill write them down .

1 Like

Most of all that I’m good with.

Lets leave the vamp stuff for the San’layn, that I’m super completely sure for 100% Blizzard is going to give us because they care, to them.

It’s truly amazing no matter how long I go without checking forums the drama is still burning red hot in these threads when I return again. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Meanwhile in other parts of the fandom I see this topic is way less problematic TBH. These forums surprised me.

1 Like

Did I mention how great natural hair tones and some new styles would be on VE to finish off the HE (or less voidy if that’s your preference) customization?

Styles and colors from other alliance races please, or maybe some completely new ones would be fine.

8 Likes

So Blizzard needs to kill every single Alliance high elf. Every single one that exists. Then, this won’t be a problem.

I don’t think small differences in tone would change much honestly whatever type of blonde is fine, same with other “natural” colours.

Though I definitely agree we shouldn’t share hairstyles with blood elves. I think we should get new ones. Braids of all types, smaller like Alleria’s added to lose hair, parted hair, half shaved, would work perfectly for us and be distinct from the Blood elf’s valley-girl flavor.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about tones and variety, but I saw a nice, rich brown on KT that is lovely.

For hairstyles, male humans have some nice ones for male VE and there’s a couple of really good ones on female KT (I like the long tail and the half pony tail).

5 Likes

I’d like some Draenei ones TBH. Have you seen their new hairstyles? by far the best in the game.

4 Likes

I couldn’t figure out how the best way to picture their hair without the horns honestly, but there is potential there.