Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Well, that’s why we are once again in a holding pattern like everyone else waiting for AR customization. They already noted that HE customization is for both VE and BE, but we dont know how fair they will be with that. Considering it was a request for an AR boiled down to customization, I dont think it’s too much to ask.

5 Likes

Somebody clearly missed the part where the head art director said their new customizations are supposed to represent High Elven customization options and said they may add more High Elf options to them in the future :skull:

12 Likes

Some RP tools.

And more “HE” options could just be Farstrider tattoos for both and they can leave the visual uniqueness left on BEs alone in favor of more Void hair styles and colors.

:hugs:

3 Likes

They are High Elves. I mean make up your minds already. Back in 2018 you guys the Antis were saying that Void Elves are High Elves and now its like oh they are not.

Yea when I see a Brown and Preach Skin Elf walking in Stormwind. Yea that’s a High Elf.

8 Likes

It’d be interesting if they got some normal hair with blue highlights. Styled like High elves would since we see they are pretty attached to the blue and purple colours, with still potential as a velf thing and different from a Belf thing so they don’t complain.

It would also match great with Alleria tattoos.

2 Likes

I’ll toss this back up with what I want to see for Velfs. Been awhile.

Void options I got so far:

Chin tentacles!
Starcursed, and n’zoth eye color.
Ethereal type wraps.
Scars that show void energy beneath the wound.
Stark White and Void Black, violets, maroon, teals, blues, near neon orange and yellows, and Void(like their tentacles), and Starcursed hair colors.
Two tone hair color starting as a void color turning into a neon color.
Void fire effects to the hair.
Shadowy gas effects.
Third eye like Aszhara.
Void mouths and other old god corruptions.
Tentacle toggle.
Standard scars.
Ear slider.
Tattoos. Void and farstrider.

Some Ethereal Wraps provided by Somand

I have a general list for blood elves too, but I think AED’s old list suffices very well still.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/7

3 Likes

It’s so interesting seeing high elves on alliance now, I for one welcome our new elf overlords!
Saw a beautiful void elf rogue with grey hair, white skin and those white-ish purple eyes and was so spooked but happy to see that we can finally represent high elves as part of their respectful faction accordingly :heart:

So much fun seeing the variety of customizations people have. I understand that certain people here don’t like the idea of void elves having blonde hair. I’m just happy no one looks the same anymore.

I can’t wait to see Blizzard implement a hair color slider for every race though and it seems like were just getting closer and closer to this. I mean night elves can have orange and pink hair now!!!

Oh this would be soooo cool. Also glossy void black eyes!

3 Likes

I doubt we will get sliders like that. I think some races need more hair colors, mostly races that were relatively neglected in the first pass.

I agree.
A hair color slider for all races is my dream though :sob:

This is where you are WRONG! Look it up in-game in the race’s description, as well as the Races page on the official World of Warcraft website, whose very forums you are posting on this very instant! Well-played there, well-played! Joke’s on you!

You know all I want is just seeing Brown, Red, Blonde, and of course even Pure White Hair Colors into Void Elves along with Black Colors. Also with Tattoos, Scars, Hairstyles, and even some Jewelry and Beards. Also with the option to not have Tentacles. Half Elf Ears too.

After that. It’ll be it folks. After the High Elf Customization Options is fully done and actually gives more variety. Then and only then we go to Deeper Insane Void Elf Customization Options Like Different Void Elf Skin tunes that isn’t Human base like Void Pink, Black, and Gray. Sharp Teeth Face of both Males and Females like what the females from Mortal Combat, 3 to 4 Eyes, and etc.

4 Likes

Very well put! I also think a racial toggle would be nice, but I don’t expect them to give it that much effort honestly.

Or we could do that now.

Hair Color isn’t important for rping a high elf. You have the tools at your disposal.

Let void elves focus on void.

3 Likes

Scary this thread got revived after over a week of no replies, I thought it had finally died out because of more far important topics.

2 Likes

You read my mind. I was hoping this natural hair thing finally died.

1 Like

It’s getting grandly naughty in here.

4 Likes

Naughtily grand of you to say!

2 Likes

It does kind of strike me as weird. Like, I get there’s a lot of high elf controversy on the forums, but is hair color really the breaking point? Like, we have the skin tones and the eye colors, but this one restriction is going to preserve the uniqueness of blood elves? It just seems weird for Blizzard to say, “Okay, have high elves, but – and hear us out – their hair is dyed. Only. Always.”

6 Likes

to be technical, lore-wise not all high elf eye colors is available yet. But yes, I feel a batch of un-natural but close hair colors better fits VE.

1 Like

We dont know what their logic actually is, but nothing is ever set in stone as they can and do change their minds on many things over time.

I wish we had some news on when more customization is planned to come out though.

2 Likes