Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Hmm…

Mmhmm…

OK. Everything’s going well in this thread.

1 Like

LMFAO! I haven’t popped into this thread since my last post but lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Yahoo my friend.

Yahoo.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What show is that anyways?

2 Likes

It’s called Plastic neesan and it’s a short format anime about 3 girls that are part of the plastic models club.

How that leads to threatening hip thrusting, well… don’t ask, it’s anime.

But what I do wonder is how we get back on topic now XD

2 Likes

Hmmm I’ll do this!

Void options I got so far:

Chin tentacles!
Starcursed, and n’zoth eye color.
Ethereal type wraps.
Scars that show void energy beneath the wound.
Stark White and Void Black, violets, maroon, teals, blues, near neon orange and yellows, and Void(like their tentacles), and Starcursed hair colors.
Two tone hair color starting as a void color turning into a neon color.
Void fire effects to the hair.
Shadowy gas effects.
Third eye like Aszhara.
Void mouths and other old god corruptions.
Tentacle toggle.
Standard scars.
Ear slider.
Tattoos. Void and farstrider.

These are the things I’d like to see instead of leaning more into high elf themes.

Some Ethereal Wraps variants provided by Somand and Hyper.

https://i.imgur.com/wt6kzps.png

I have a general list for blood elves too, but I think AED’s old list suffices very well still.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/7

2 Likes

Why is their hair wrapped? Is that a thing?

BEFORE YOU DO THIS FIX SUB ROGUE VENTHYR COVENANT ABILITIY DOESN’T WORK.
it’s bugged, Broken, Unfinished.

Sir this is an elf thread.

4 Likes

Give Void Elves the natural hair colors, but also give blood elves exclusive Dark Ranger skin and eye colors.

3 Likes

I’m not sure… the faces and hair on those look like they’re made of bandages? We’d have to ask Hyper. Somand’s version above that is the one I personally enjoy the most. Voided Void Elves are something I really hope we get to see. The Ethereal wrappings idea in my head is almost exactly as Somand made it.

I already have a toon ready to play that fantasy.

Lets give the Void Elves more void colors.

Yes. Though I think I like the Forsaken toggle option a little more overall for this one.

2 Likes

I disagree due to blood elves access to paladins. It’s best left as a forsaken model toggle.

I have came up with an idea instead with empowered sigils/runes from multiple magic sources, I’ll link that post here;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/11215?u=grandbrae-dalaran

I think it’s a better alternative that actually falls with blood elf lore, they would totally use magic to empower themselves.

2 Likes

The Forsaken already occupy a distinctive niche for playable characters. The recurring theme I see in this thread is whether or not anyone will bother to play a blood elf if the void elves, a ‘secondary option’, are given all the exact same skin tones and hair colors blood elves have (which I think is a valid point.)

If I could wave a magic wand, I’d give Forsaken a multi-racial skeleton customization option (as I’ve seen demand for that) and give blood elves the dark ranger options. I would also push more for tattoos and runes, as seen in blood elf Burning Crusade-era concept art.

1 Like

So, you want to take the theme of being undead from forsaken so you can play dark rangers, While taking one of the forsaken’s iconic units from wc3 and allowing undead paladins in the game while the forsaken can’t be paladins?

Why play an undead forsaken when you can play BE for that undead theme and be a paladin? (Using your own argument for this :P)

2 Likes

You stay away from the Forsaken or a meteor shall land upon your head.

I’m curious to see what shades and colours they end up actually going with. I fully suspect natural hair colours, and I think they’ll do them in different shades than what is currently available to blood elves.

I just hope they include some longer and more elegant hairstyles while they are at it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Preferably with braids. #ForAlleria :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse. The balls, the hashtag use outside of twitter, or the fact that people continues to ignore Umbric exists…

2 Likes

I kind of think they are going to end up giving Night Elves some Dark Ranger options given what happened with Delaryn Summermoon. Hopefully we’ll get to see how that plays out sooner rather than later.

Would be odd considering that the story of dark ranger night elves is leading to them joining the forsaken…

4 Likes

I don’t think of many things as odd these days given all of the changes we’ve seen in World of Warcraft over the last 16 years.

I guess we’ll see where the writers take us. :relaxed: