Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

You don’t have any comments on them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Blue Eyed BE NPCs are coming in too, do we have explicit comments on HEs returning to Quel’thalas yet?

Or does this have nothing to do with graphics being messed up like you’re implying and everything to do with Blizzard needing to recognize the changes? And since the new customizations are for RP tools for various races, idk maybe you have more faith in them then I do.

3 Likes

Also can I just say how much I love these new purple eyes? All my Velfs have them now lol. They really work amazingly on both Void and natural skin tones, and create a super natural High Elf look for those wanting to go that route since they have a sclera! Anyone else in here loving them?

They are going to look especially great with white/black hair colors, it’s going to be super piercing. I’m def keeping this gal a redhead forever, but my Mage is probs gonna be white-blonde and my lock might be going raven haired when the options roll around

4 Likes

I never said I did :rofl:

3 Likes

I havent touched a VE in a long time, so I havent checked the purple eyes out. Here’s hoping for a natural red hair color and some new styles.

1 Like

Right, well I am glad we agree then on the lack of comments on the new RP tools.

1 Like

Please use the proper Blood Elf and Void Elf customization continuation thread to make your requests and close this one. Spam is bad.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

1 Like

You’re incredibly late. We are in November now and this was made in August.

Sorry the other thread isnt doing well?

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71340581/yes-me-me-me-me.jpg

1 Like

At this point it really doesn’t matter, they could ask for anything whether it’s logical or not. I just hope Blizz will consider that even though they messed up by giving alliance Blood elf options they won’t go any further.

4 Likes

That is what I hope they look at big picture wise too Starla :hugs:

2 Likes

And how exactly did they mess up? This was Blizzards decission, not ours. After all, Blizzard did say that they wanted to give all players the fantasy of playing High Elves, regardless of what faction we play, and they chose to do it this way without adding another race.

3 Likes

This is reference of using the exact body model as be instead of altering it.

They messed by copying tge exact model instead of altering it enough before release. (Changing stances/postures/fighting stances/body build.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing a use of maybe a slightly altered model. We could try and request to use the models that were requested for playable High Elves, but honestly, I am not too sure if Blizzard will look at changing the model.

I suspect we’re not likely to see a model change to Void Elves.

Sadly I don’t think we’ll see one for Nightborne either…

Just doesn’t seem a thing Blizzard is going to massively modify now that its released.

Though I’ve no issue with the idea of them changing the model stance and animations… Kinda feel like all AR’s should have had some modification and a different dance.

2 Likes

I don’t expect it. There really isn’t a big need for it.

This hurts my soul… :sob:

Don’t you touch my Mag’har’s stance! :rage:

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure what they’d do for HMT Mag’har DID or LFD…

I’d leave em as they are.

2 Likes

I would love to see the Nightborne get a model update. It is a real disappointment that they don’t really look as much anything like the NPC’s at all.

4 Likes

Though I wish we did get different animations. The iddle and the dance specially.
The rest can stay.

Though I would prefer a vault than a twirl…nelves give me your vault.

Given the fact Blizzard gave a bunch of stuff to their Alliance equivalent and nothing to them I think you’re right.

1 Like

There won’t be. Sadly Blizzard has this policy of not updating models so players always recognize their characters. Which is why so many of the WoD models have the same problems the vanilla models did. Instead of fixing them they continued the same thing ugh.

Though fem worgens got massively overhauled because everyone knew they were a mistake.

Nightborne however sadly are strapped with being horde night elves due “fairness”. Though they do have some parts better than nelves. At least we can hope they get some face options that squint and maybe a fix to their awful stance (females).

They got nothing because ARs in general got nothing. Velves only did to avoid an implosion due either belves not getting blue eyes, or getting them and velves getting nothing.