Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

I can never say I’m innocent. Received too many forum vacations to say I am.

I mean, after all, I do get pretty toxic, but I only dish what I get served. Not my fault they can’t handle it so they resort to flagging people on the forums.

2 Likes

Sara, do we need to go back over your history with flagging and telling people to flag?

2 Likes

Oh wow, one thread, and I only flagged it once, because of the other High Elf threads at the time. After that, I admitted I was in the wrong, but here we are. Just over one thread and one post.

Their behavior!? I just looked through Starla’s post history (for over a week) and I can’t seem to find a post where shes dishing out any kind of personal attacks or being nearly as snarky as you are lol.

“Their behaviour”

Girl, you needa go grab a hand held mirror and take a long hard look in it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind either this, or a toggle tentacles option, there are high elves in the rift so let us toggle tentacles off and be one of the high elves that are there studying the void but not yet showing signs of be void corrupted yet.

3 Likes

Maybe just browse throught this thread alone.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-high-elves-dont-work-a-primer/427575

And yes, this is the thread Guzzle likes to point out to only 1 post of mine “that doesn’t exist anymore”.

Yes, the rift makes it pretty clear that high/blood elves are still being voluntarily transformed into void elves (which seems silly, but whatever).

1 Like

I don’t have to look through your post history to know how you respond to people.

You yourself just said:

I mean, TBH, this isn’t a good attitude. Getting toxic with someone because they are getting toxic with you is never a good way to diffuse a situation.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

3 Likes

I agree. But sadly, I have no better ways of dealing with toxicity than being toxic back. But that is just me though. In the end, like I said, I get caught out, and I deal with it. Not the end of the world.

1 Like

The problem is a lot of HE fans demonize people disagreeing with them. So the people their being toxic towards aren’t even being toxic their just … the opposition. But they do see them as such.

It’s a head ache to be sure. But I will be here to defend the last of the visual uniqueness of BEs all the same.

2 Likes

Well no disrespect but if you’re getting forum vacations and the other “toxic” people aren’t, wouldn’t that kind of be a sign that you’re maybe being one of the more toxic people here?

Self awareness is everything.

2 Likes

Once again, you should look back and look at yourself before criticizing others of demonizing.

Maybe, maybe not. I can’t say if the other person though really never receives forum vacations, because I don’t get notifications for them. But I am just saying, I have received forum vacations too many times for being toxic myself.

2 Likes

Starla has a history of starting flame wars by popping in randomly in threads and state a non-rude statement as rude or other kinds of names.

Such things is inappropiate and in most cases I seen, escelates a good conversation into a toxic one.

She then goes and acts like the victim when she knowingly knows the results would be when she inappropriately does said action.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing that in any of her post history from the last week

Don’t we all do this? lol

Can you guys legitimately link me something that she’s said in the past week that’s been over the top or toxic?

1 Like

Well, there is 5000+ post. And there is her alt, Firewoman.

That is because of 2 reasons;

1. she is being called out on it multiple times and it’s no longer working
  2. She see’s it won’t work if there is a dogma agianst her, thus not getting the results she desires anyways, which is to escalate threads into toxicity.
2 Likes

yes, but not just to say “it’s rude” Or to just say one person should always be ignored.

2 Likes

You have gone out of your way to attack her yourself on more than one occasion so I don’t think you’re a good source of information on someone you clearly have an issue with.

I’m not seeing this whatsoever. Can you give me an example from the past week? I went all the way back to the 6th and I couldn’t find anything that would really constitute as toxic.

I don’t attack people without cause, she had attacked me on several occasions unwarranted, so I have been calling her out since.

2 Likes