Give Void Elves Natural Hair Colors

Yes Falothorin! blizz needs to add at the very VERY least, one shade of blonde, ORANGE! and brown! at THE LEAST! I can count on one hand how many lines of code it would take!

2 Likes

Someone get this man some tusks of mannoroth! dont listen to those casuals man. they probably dont even have the amani war bear mount.

Normal hair color for your abnormal skin color? Embrace the void and curl up in your emoness.

2 Likes

We have natural skin tones, now we just need the hair to match!

Preferred but optional: more hair styles that aren’t “brooding” and toggle-able tentacles.

1 Like

Sure, once Nightborne get 100% of the night elves customization options including the same model and skin tones

--------------------------------------------->

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

Also Holy necro batman!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/15609605/holy-necro-batman.jpg

The elf community:

Give us Void Elves and we’ll be happy!
Give us High Elves (blue eyes) then we’ll be happy!
Give us even more customization option then we’ll be happy!

and on and on.

Edit: Goodness. People are taking my comment very seriously. So now I have to edit it and inform those people that I am only 50% serious, GOSH.

The elf community never asked for void elves, we asked for high elves sister.

6 Likes

I agree that Nightborne are in desperate need of more customization options. I don’t know if this would be the best path to take, because Nightborne are pretty aesthetically different from Night Elves.

No one said that lol It has always been, “Give the Alliance High Elves!” Void elves are cool, but I’d have taken high elves over void elves in a heart beat. If Void Elves had been high elves, or blood elves given to the Alliance back in BC, then none of these conversations would be happening lol

4 Likes

The world doesn’t revolve around you and compromises have been given twice now first with Void Elves, now with the skin tones.

Enjoy your RP tools.

2 Likes

oh hey, lann is here to start trouble! hi lann!

There’s a non-insignificant portion of the playerbase (mostly Alliance, but also some Horde mains too) that want these options for the Void Elves, because high elves have been so heavily requested.

You don’t think it would be the best path to take if they copy paste an alliance race and give it to the horde, but you do think it is the best path if they copy paste a horde race and give it to the alliance.

hypocrisy confirmed

2 Likes

It’s a joke.

It was a joke. GOOD GRAVY. lol.

The elf stuff is seriouz businezz, guys and gals.

I’d be fine if the horde’s forsaken get’s a model toggle of the human model for them to rp as nathanos-like undead, and maybe have them raised from dead alterac humans.

If you have to say it’s a joke, it’s a bad joke :frowning:

No! I just want them to allow Alliance players to customize their characters characters to resemble an Alliance race, since Alliance-aligned High Elves are canon and requested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Doesn’t really matter if they are canon and requested because they aren’t playable. Clearly says Void elf under your name not high elf

Yes, but adding another elf race would be silly by this point. However, if we can make void elves look like high elves, then that’d be good enough in my book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All I want is Pure Red Hair for Males and Females, Blonde because I have Male Void Elf Hunter of being Link, and White. Rest I would be happy to see in terms of Brown, Black, and Orange.

But I only want just Red, Blonde, and White for me.

2 Likes