Give us option to report people for "non topic" politics

That will take too long just say so I understand.

So was this by your logic

www.wsj com/articles/video-sparks-calls-for-arrests-in-shooting-of-black-man-in-georgia-11588880193

That’s a you problem. Not my fault you can’t read and are too lazy to check for reference.

Which logic was that? They are on trial right now lol.

Oh snap. I think we all just need a Snickers. We’re not ourselves today.

This thread has gone on for ages, will take forever to find the exact quote and context.

Like I said, you can’t read. All of my posts are on the tail end.

So is George’s, we all see how that is currently going.

“What is parental issue to don’t get your 15 year old involved in politics?”

lol wut

Which one was a random citizen while the other was law enforcement that frequently break laws with zero consequences?

CNN confirmed. Sad, real sad dude.

I was going to say something here but it’s devolved into yet another debate about George when I can’t avoid that debacle even in real life…

Nobody watches CNN

1 Like

Words and words.

See, I can post random words with no meaning too.

I know how you feel Frostera, where I live things are going back to some degree of normal, and just want to focus on life returning to normal and making friends again but everyone is talking about racism now it seems impossible to escape.

1 Like

That’s true.

There is meaning you just don’t get it.

I’m afraid of what that madness is doing to us and to people. I don’t want to be here if the wrong match falls into place.

Nah, there really isn’t.

Honestly, sometimes I wish I could live in a world where I could just have myself and a select few people to care about and pretend the rest of the world and its problems didn’t even exist…as it just seems to be one thing after another, I mean the minute corona settles down a bit, the first thing that happens is people smashing cars and starting riots because some idiot cop murdered a black person.

Will we ever know peace on this planet?