Give Shamans New Spirit Animal Forms

That is all.

11 Likes

Spirit Beaver with increased swimming.

I’d be happy with old ghost wolf form, thanks :slight_smile:

I still think ghost wolf is weird. Shamans deal with the elements. Nature and animals are the druids’ domain.

A fire/wind/earth spirit form would be more appropriate, imho.

1 Like

Spirits are shaman thing though…so yes ghost wolf

4 Likes

Ahh so you mean more like irl human shamanism? In that case they should be able to summon spirits for different tasks like as mounts or companions. And heal with spiritual magics.

But in WoW shamanism is more elementalism than spiritualist. At least that’s how they are portrayed. They heal with water and attack with earth and fire.

You are making the false assumption of only 4 elements. In WoW there is the 5th element of Spirit energy, and the 6th element of Decay only used by dark shaman.

1 Like

no we used all the ghost animal models for minor speed boost minigames for 1/4 of our factions that will only be in the game for 1 xpac.

and flyable ghost eagle form like in the tauren starting zone

could even have to cast time like OG ghost wolf to balance it out

That would be cool

I’ve been begging for this for years. Racial ghost wolf form. Wolves are a orc thing.

3 Likes

Kul Tiran should be a seal. It would be humorous to see one of those flop by at increased speed.

1 Like

Thank you for the mental image :rofl:

No we got temp soulshape a and that was a lot of work for the devs why would they give us new forms when they can flaunt like 30 different soulshapes that we won’t have next expac.

1 Like

I love this. I pretty much play exclusively draenei and i’ve often wondered why a species that, according the mount descriptions, prizes talbuk for their speed and dexterity would pick a wolf when even on Draenor they never bothered attempting to domesticate them.

Blizzard has really been slacking in this department to be honest…

Not even that work to be honest, comparing to creating a new patch with 100’s of new models…

• Create 2-4 more lock pet models (per pet)
  • Add 3-4 Shaman forms.
  • Add Chicken, cat, bear forms…

So it would be what, like 15 new models every 2 years? That’s not a lot when they make a 1,000 every expansion.

Full support.

I also think they should have basic starting forms based off of the race of the shaman.

Orc - Wolf
troll - Raptor
Tauren - Tallstrider
Goblin - Crab
Pandaren - Crane
HMT - Moose… obviously.
Mag’har - Also Wolf
Zandalari - Dino Cat thing
Vulpera - Fox.
Draenei - Talbuk
Dwarf - Ram
DID - Core Hound ( the ones they get as hunters)
Kul’Tiran - Hawk

1 Like

Soulshapes are literally what ghost wolf is. Shamans should get a ghost wholf barbershop thing like druids tbh.

2 Likes

As a Druid main, I can agree with this!

2 Likes

This!

2 Likes