Give Shamans New Spirit Animal Forms

Thank you! Hopefully the devs will do it for 10.0

2 Likes

+1, I love my Gryphon soul shape, makes me feel very “Wildhammer”, I’d love a glyph for my Ghost Wolf to be a Gryphon.

Alternatively perhaps a glyph to change the Ghost Wolf depending on spec, Ele - Fire Wolf, Enhance - Storm Wolf and Resto - Water Wolf, would look and feel amazing… Fire Wolf with embers of flames falling off, Storm Wolf crackling with lightning and wind and Water Wolf dripping water… be amazing.

1 Like

Game Play =/= Lore. In game, they made shaman focus on the physical elements; however, in lore shaman are quite diverse. The Spirits, are not elemental alone. It’s quite clear that orcish shamanism (back on Draenor before Gul’dan), was based on a balance between Ancestral and Elemental Shamanism. Tauren, mirror that on Azeroth (more elemental) and trolls are very much ancestral and pantheon-based shamans. Shaman should and by all right have three forms: Spectral Wolf, Spirit Eagle and Ghost Shark/Orca. Allowing them the ability to deal with the elements and spirits no matter where they are. Shamans are misrepresented in WoW-Gameplay.

2 Likes

A good Necro where I wish DF gives inscriptionists more cosmetic glyphs.

I say we get a spirit eagle flying form… a ram spirit would be cool.