Give rogue arsonist build now!

playing in the wintergrasp it was really cool when you can knock down walls but especailly when the towers come down because they crumble and t he walls change so like **** mages cant hide in tower and spam ice anymore
i think this shouldnt just happen in wintergrasp cause its really fun and stops people from hidning inside
somany times im in hillsbrad and mage hides in a shed and spam ice so that i cant ambush him and if i cant ambush him i cant do **** to him so i think it would be good if i can burn down his house so that he cant do that and he has to come out of the house and then i can ambush him
also in altar valley many times you cannot get inside because mages spam ice but if i could use arson on the it would be fine and they have to come out… right into my ambush :wink:

2 Likes

Ya I’m not even going to try to figure out what that text is talking about.
:axe:

6 Likes

For once we agree mr axe orc

3 Likes

its rare, but i agree too

2 Likes

Seems someone is drunk and getting in a last minute classic Sunday post.

leve it to some cocky dumb 80s to not even consider this post… this siw hy classic is dying!!

2 Likes

why cant i post on my main character???

1 Like

am just tired of mage hiding and cant ambush but also two more things one is diablo has arsonist and its cool so why not give rogue because rogue is an assassin and thief so why not arsonist? also the next thing is the wintergrasp is really fun and why not also have that on hillsbrad house? I can burn it down

2 Likes

as a fellow pvp rogue i agree with this post… blizzard has made so many changes to classic that adding destructable buildings in the world/bgs doesnt seem that bad. it would allow us to get to people who refuse to play fairly and only want to use high grounds to have an UNFAIR advantage. +1 to this post and blizzard should add it

1 Like

Doesn’t personally involve or interest me - therefore is stupid and should be called out. /s

ur not stupid tho, whose calling you out?? typical 80 try hard mentlity LOL!!

Best they can do is OUTLAW spec, you’ll be entirely pirate themed and like it.

did I say pirate??? can you hit a fastball??? :thinking: maybe you should play baseball instead of paladin
give arson right now
yesterday I play for hours in the hillsbrad foothels and they never cometof house I have to sit there and wait to ambush til they come out? what are you waiting for!! I am unhappy

finall am can post on main!! n e way… why havent we heard form blizzard about this? i think arson bould would be relaly cool since mages get a fire spec and oomkins get sunfire. honestly.

Classic team I expect a status update on implementing destructible building in every zone in the game by next Tuesday.

1 Like

also I dont know if I should make a new one but I think it would be very fun if blizzard would make a disguise build subtlety for rogue so I can use disguise to look like horde an guards dont hit me that way I can infiltrate into house and they dont even know and then I can assassinate I think also this would make horde very paranoid and they will use ice on each other all the time to try to find out if its me or not

Im glad that you enjoy playing this game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.