Give Purge a cast time and cooldown

If you are willing to take your WoW destiny into your own hands and server transfer to a PvE server, I’ll pay for it.

Cool they are not killing anyone, they are griefing.

Also harassment is still harassment on pvp servers and can get you banned.

“The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes.”

Did you miss that part?

1 Like

Did you miss the part where this is not pvp?

Seriously what benefit is there in allowing this toxic behavior to taint the game?

Name 1 benefit that is not trolling?

No, I didn’t miss it because you never said it. You cannot dispel a member of the opposite faction unless they are flagged for PvP. If they are flagged for PvP, the simple solution is to not flag for PvP.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

It isn’t toxic behavior just because you think it is. The Code of Conduct states very clearly, “Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision.”

One player report of toxicity is not the be-all, tell-all for how Blizzard makes their decisions. Otherwise, people could get banned or suspended for something as harmless as /spit.

3 Likes

And if they made portals and hearthstones work the same way flight paths do with flagging that would also work.

Also still waiting on the 1 benefit this adds to the game.

Or you could wait 5 minutes. Or, better yet, you could not flag so you wouldn’t even have to wait 5 minutes.

Wow thats a great Idea i wilp just not get flagged when I go to felwood/dire maul.

Why did I never think of that…

Oh wait you are just an idiot.

Still waiting on the benefit of allowing this toxic gameplay to continue.

I’m afraid to even ask anymore.

I mean, you’re even wearing Dreadnaught armor, and I…I don’t even know.

1 Like

It amuses me.

3 Likes

So you gain enjoyment from making someone elses day worse.

At least you admit that you are a horrible person, too bad the rules state thats not allowed maybe try finding enjoyment somewhere that doesnt require someone else game experience to be lessened.

It’s called “winning a game”. You should try it sometime.

3 Likes

Except you are not winning, you die they get slightly weaker.

In fact you are losing.

Nope. The game is called “Debuff some Hordies”. Dying just shows that your opponents appreciate your victory. It’s like applause, only saltier.

2 Likes

It IS PVP. If you think Parsing is a valid, competitive activity, then messing up people’s parses so they can’t do better than you is the PVP side of that.

If you don’t think Parsing is a valid activity, then you wouldn’t care about the buffs anyway because Songflower/Trib Buffs are not remotely required to complete content, and you wouldn’t be complaining about being purged in the first place, and it wouldn’t be griefing that way either.

5 Likes

Plus it is a person versus a person.

2 Likes

If that were the case you would be ganking to get rid of dragonslayer, heart, DMF but you dont because yoy dont want to pvp you just want to ruin someone else playing the game.

Which is the definition of griefing.

Which is against the code of conduct.

Trust me, if they stood there afk while I was purging them, I’d kill them and remove those as well.

2 Likes

It’s not even that, I’ve never been flagged for PvP when getting DMT or Songflower. Never. Like, how does that even work? Is he getting summoned to Dire Maul or Felwood fresh out of exiting a BG?

But there, if he’s playing on a PvP server which he insists he isn’t because he says “this is not pvp” then I don’t even know anymore.

Again, he’s got Dreadnaught Armor. He’s been running Naxx on that character. And he hasn’t even figured this out?

2 Likes