Give pro flyers their own servers

Lol. Classic bombed in a big way. You don’t like flying than you are the vast minority and you should ask for individual servers not the other way around.

Not a fan of how Blizzard treated Classic but you’re woefully ignorant about a few facts.

There are no dead Classic servers. Blizzard released mega servers which hold tens of thousands more players than Vanilla and they’ve stated a medium pop Classic server’s population is bigger than a full Vanilla server.

Some servers still have a queue during peak times.

And why would you bring up retail servers? Retail is nothing more than one big CRZ mess and servers don’t matter.

Go login to Sul’thraze and do a /who when you get a chance. There’s dead realms in Classic and BfA.

You’re right. The one Brazilian server has low pop. The rest were high, full and medium pop (again a medium pop Classic server has the population of a full Vanilla server).

The sky is falling.

Stay in classic and take the no flyers from WoW with you please.
:hugs:

2 Likes

You’ve being disingenuous, big time. Sul’thraze is not the only dead or dying realm. I’d link you data and other evidence showing how dead other realms are but it feels like I’m taking bait.

I don’t get it, nothing is stopping you from not flying, is there?

1 Like

no, I mean add danger to the air because the world of warcraft is supposed to have danger in it. not a safe space to AFK in. AFK at the inn or play a night elf and shadowmeld.

Just make one server no flying and give free transfers there. Problem solved.

We will call it the “Lair of the land folk”.

Fixed that for you.

So you want your server completely empty? That’s how you get completely empty servers.

Ya I’m sure all the anti flying threads that pop up every week means I’m the only one who thinks flying is terrible

Oh wait

So the servers would be devoid of all but 15 people.

Can you please try trolling better? You are really bad at this trolling game.

1 Like

Ya sure you are the majority because you say so

Great argument

How has classic proven this?

Classic is becoming a ghost town far faster than anyone thought.

Ya that’s why still am waiting in a que for the server they made 10x bigger than a normal vanilla server

Normal vanilla server had a 2500 population threshold before queue derp.

Ya and my sever can hold 20k and I’m sitting in a que rn

People are playing classic because they are sick of welfare epics and entitled brats.

Funny how 9 out of 10 classic players are chomping at the bit for BC, which added… wait for… FLYING.

1 Like

Oh I thought no flying classic is dead? Now ur argument is people are just waiting for flying in bc?

Ok sure bud

1 Like