Give pro flyers their own servers

Well good for your dedication going to all these realms and spending time doing that. But you should know that this is the same addon that at one point showed my server, Westfall, at 83% horde.

Maybe they’ve ironed out the hiccups, I don’t know.

It’s not the addon, it’s the people uploading the data that would skew that number. That’s why I don’t concern myself with those websites or that data, I solely use the addon to track concurrent online player counts and it’s 100% accurate in that regard.

You can see what the addon is doing by leaving your /who window open. Or, like I said, you can do it manually. It’s really unfortunate that you called me a liar and said I was wrong so many times when I know for a fact everything I’m saying is true.

so because you enjoy playing a certain way you want t o force me to play the game your way. Why don’t we just make anti flyers their own server? Oh that’s right they did!!! Its that classic garbage. Play your classic crap and mind your own business.

2 Likes

Heck, let’s just go all in on the stupid and remove mounts completely.

I never called you a liar. You insinuated Blizzard was lying when they laid out the way they categorize Classic server pop. Which is fine, they aren’t known for their honesty.

You were WRONG when you called Flamelash a dead server. Doesn’t mean you were lying. You were WRONG when you misrepresented what I said about concurrent players and server pop. Doesn’t mean you were lying.

I’m honestly not trying to be an jackass so I’ll concede there are two dead servers in Classic. You are right about that.

Also Merry Christmas. :grinning:

Fascinating because there have also been thread where the Classic crowd are asking for a BC edition which well, was built around flying. So the lack of logic is now circular.

:cookie:

checks OP’s toon

Yep, not a lot done on that toon. Perhaps you could post on your toon that has seen ALL the content? Max level? Y’know, Some toon that shows us all you have done the content and can therefore have a leg to stand on. As others have stated, don’t like flying? Stay in that mind numbing grind fest that is Classic.

1 Like

Oh I agree with you dont get me wrong