Give horde a Human model

Since we’re letting the alliance copy the most popular horde race it needs to be balanced by giving horde a human model. But please what ever human group the horde gets we need to have a druid human spec thanks.

20 Likes

No, but thank you for the suggestion.

I’d rather take a dwarf, or maybe a draenei.

Wanna know what uses the draenei skeleton?

Deer girls.

Deer girls for the horde!

28 Likes

I though deer people were exclusive to the twitch council

15 Likes

Idk what that is.

But deer girls for the horde and mogu for the alliance. I will die on this sword.

2 Likes

Watch it cissy. you’re a supremacist.

3 Likes

You already do. They’re just a bit ripe.

15 Likes

no no no no! No more cute races and models in the horde we need monsters and scale kin and more zombies and skeletons and ogres and evil ugly monster creatures

6 Likes

Consider: if they want to play a human… why would they want to play a Horde human?

Blood elves are humans with pointy ears, there you go.

13 Likes

Sure, I’m fine with it. There could be a resurgent Kingdom of Alterac that the Alliance still punishes for their betrayal during the Second War. The Fogsail pirates help them relocate to Horde lands to get out from under the tyrannical boot of the Alliance and they join the Horde to have allies that help them survive in this new land. Done and done!

2 Likes

Oh man I forgot about our zombies since their character models suck so bad, I take it back Blizzard give us upright undead or tauren and it will be a fair trade for our blood elves appearance.

Checkered cube race when?

3 Likes

Except deer girls.

What about the Kul’Tiran model… combined with a useless racial :slight_smile:

You guys already have humans on your faction, although they’re a bit decomposed

They are called Forsaken.

Why not? :people_holding_hands: :horse:

Yes they should have an option to look like nathanos though as a fair trade.

2 Likes

Sure, but they’re neon pink Nether Humans, they can’t be your preferred class, and you won’t get more normal looking skin tone options until 3 years after their introduction. Just to keep things equal.

That’s not equal though we had to suffer through trash models for undead since vanilla be lucky your elves only had 3 years.