Give Death Knights the access to Frostmourne appearance

Blades of the Fallen Prince is just Frostmourne at home, give us the real thing. I don’t care if it’s class exclusive or not.

9 Likes

I dont know what

has to do with anything I said?

Cat is out of the bag. They have already made class specific items able to be used by everyone, regardless of class.

You already have it. The shards of the shattered Frostmourne blade were reforged by you, a DK, into the Blades of the Fallen Prince artifact weapons that even had a skin called Frostmourne’s Legacy.

2 Likes

You say that as if Shadowlands hasn’t already desecrated his legacy lmao

6 Likes

Would be nice to have the frostmourne skin for mog. Blades of fallen prince is just the diet coke of Frostmourne. Just one calorie not Frostmourne enough lol. I mean how many different versions of Ashbringer can paladins mog? Long time overdue for dk’s to be able to obtain a Frostmourne transmog appearance imo.

9 Likes

It has to be a class exclusive <3

It is not what is being discussed in this thread.

It is not what is being discussed in this thread.

Yeah, both the Blades of the fallen prince and the Shadowmourne are their own thing.

Since Primus is the one who designed the Frostmourne he can have it crafted again.

We don’t want the “powers” from Frostmourne, just the appearance now :smiley:

7 Likes

If it doesn’t have the power enhancements then any blacksmith can craft a replica of the blade. Kinda like this:
The Lich King’s Frostmourne (World of Warcraft) - MAN AT ARMS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N6wQc6kbA8

1 Like

Pretty sure they’d ruin the item like they did the crown, you’d get blueprints but what they turn into would not be Frostmourne. Just let it fade into history already before they ruin another iconic item. They snapped it in two and turned it into two one hand weapons…you wanna wield it go frost and use the blades of the fallen prince as Frostmourne as it was does not exist anymore. It made sense for the warglaives to be made a skin as they never got broken same with Ashbringer but it makes zero sense for the Primus to ever allow us to have Frostmourne. DK got love in the form of Shadowmourne despite warriors and paladins wielding it too. We need to steer away from legendary stuff only for plate classes after that nonsense with us getting a two hand axe in Emerald dream instead of something for druids

1 Like

i dont play a DK, so i could be wrong…

but isnt the frost DK artifact weapon the broken shards of frostmourne?

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t.

Bye, Felicia.

Frostmourne appearance please!

5 Likes

As a warrior, you should be sympathetic to another melee class not actually getting iconic weapons for whatever reason

5 Likes

Yeah.

But what I am saying is that Frostmourne is a design of Primus, so he could craft another one, or teach a blacksmith on how to craft its appearance (usable only by a death knight).

4 Likes

yes but if you already have a frostmourne, why do you need another one?

You 100% mean Axe of Cenarius right?

RIGHT?

3 Likes

No, we don’t have it.

5 Likes

frost dks have it though

1 Like

Make it a hidden riddle appearance and lock it to 1 per realm, see how long it stays a secret

You’re being very dismissive or trolling.
From the OP I have explained the Frostmourne appearance.

No one have that.

6 Likes

So paladin gets Ashbringer appearance but we can’t have Frostmourne? wtf…

that’s dumb and sexist

11 Likes

I agree with that…

And you ruined it…

7 Likes