Give Boomkins an Execute

You fool!

People have more than a single health point!

If the average player had 1 million health, and you instantly deleted them without aid or giving them time to heal - then 25 KBs would equate to 25 million damage!

The only time a balance druid should out damage a devastation evoker in a single team fight is when a team fight stalls out and drags on for a long time.

However, topping overall damage just means someone made a concerted effort to stay in as many team fights as they could, often times at the expense of playing objectives or not even needing to play objectives because their team is crushing the other team anyway.

I think damage done by segment in fights that matter is far more important than overall damage done when it comes to winning BGs. Although, those two things can obviously come with each other.

Or

You play Boomie and your AoE spell has a diameter that expands half the Battleground

Holy Priests need an execute.

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I preferred starfall when it was a ground target placement, myself.

shadow word death…?

1 Like

And if you were less efficient with damage, and you only partially deleted them, then 25 KBs could equate to 50 million damage! The longer they live, the higher your damage numbers.

Thus, lower damage numbers are more impressive.

Hard to tell from a scoreboard if your damage numbers are low and KBs are high because you are killing people efficiently or if your damage numbers are low and KBs are high because you are sniping a bunch of low health kills.

1 Like

Too dark and forboding for holy. They need something… fluffy. Maybe a psalm, but sang so badly it ruptures the enemy’s eardrums?

I would ask for a similar execute for discipline, maybe something like a paddle with holes drilled into it. But I’m too busy running for my life to ever use it.

“Pad” damage is still damage someone has to heal through.

1 Like

It’s not kill stealing. It’s kill securing.

Depends on who you are. If you are a team focused player then it is kill securing, but if you are a scoreboard tramp then your competition is your own team, in which case, it is kill stealing.

no, AoE suppression damage is a componenet of large teamfights, but it is not the entire picture. if you want to play the role of AoE suppression, then you have understand this isn’t a KB farming role, your damage is simply a DPS amount countering an HPS amount from enemy healers. if you want lots of KBs, play a hunter or warrior and then look for the players with HP brought down by a suppressive AoE.

Starsurge is an execute :rofl:

1 Like

I can accept that lolol

thats all they do tbh

Unfortunately.

Unfortunately lots of people think this way, even non-boomies. They look at the dmg meter and are like, “Oh that person is good.” I think healers are way more impressive for healing through all the padded crap plus more important stuff. I like people who play objectives and understand anything else is just frosting.

What would this execute be called? Asking the real questions.

Glitter beam of doom

3 Likes