Give Boomkins an Execute

That 1400 rando? Why would he have anything to teach? :O!

Hi well u dont have Bis gear and your spec is weak for big fights. Druids are about high dps damage per sec so if are playing your druid right u should be doing 200k to 500k damage per sec and let the hunters kill everything thats low hp. Also Main lead that Farmed you all Monday night. Hero 2012 Maybe you should do a little more research before you start talking

Dang 2012! Gotta get with the times, friend! Happy you’re happy living in the past, though! So proud of you. You got this.

1 Like

Imagine being an AV with almost 40 people and only getting 22 kills And absolutely farmed and then running to the forums begging for an execute for boomies delusional much

Imagine getting Hero in 2012, thinking it’s still relevant but can’t get break 1500 now. Has to resort to vibing in epics with a full raid. :sweat_smile:
Sheeeeeeesh!

1 Like

i check pvpd you, youre that hunter who was telling your team mates to end themselves. youre gonna have fun in the gy for sure.

Oof, whining about toxicity in discord now? SHEEEEEEESSH lad, you have zero accountability for what you post, eh? :rofl: :rofl:

see you in the battle field (:

Anyways, back to post at hand!

Boomkins, execute. Let’s go!

Could be something fun with Moonfire or Sunfire!

Try a single target build.

do this for mm hunters too

I have, it’s fun! But it’s hard w/ all the hunters snagging Kbs!

How’s mage?

Damn, I’ve never seen someone back Oca up so much. You must be one of the simps…

1 Like

fine you can have an execute but it can only be used in kitty form and you have to play with your kill for 5 minutes then leave it in front of my bedroom door so i can step on it in the morning.

I’d be DOWN. That’d be hilarious!

let’s keep farming him just like we did last night (;

1 Like

Sheesh, you people still on about this?

Farming me in a battleground I wasn’t even in? Yiiikes.
Keep your empty threats elsewhere, kiddo!
All you do is embarrass yourself <3

1 Like

I feel like the best DPSers have high KBs and low damage, meaning they’re extremely efficient and they kill people quickly. Their damage numbers aren’t higher because people are dead.

1 Like

I agree! To a sense, at least.
Some people just sit there with execute and do nothing else, you know?

30 kbs and 5m dmg is Sus to me.

That has more to do with class/spec than ability, however.

Also, this dynamic depends heavily on the style of the fight as well. In some fights having huge single target burst damage is going to win (when there aren’t many healers or enemy healers aren’t that great) and in other fights huge AoE cleave is going to win the fight (when there are a lot of healers or very good enemy healers - you have to run them out of mana).

1 Like