Give alliance Naga. Give Horde Hozen

No changes until the horde gets ogres.

Mechagnome racial abilities are fantastic. It just cost them an arm and a leg.

I’ll see myself out.

13 Likes

7 Likes

I already thought Alliance had Nagas

Blizz make my void elf less voidy and make it look like de uber race known as high elves nag nag nag

As for the horde Blizz has been hozen us for quite some time with killing of leaders or turning them into evil loot pinatas.

Pretty sure you have to take the last train to Clarksville to find them.

I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

Hey if anyone can do it Crug can, I’m a believer .

4 Likes

Naga? Since when did Naga fight alongside Alliance…I think you meant the fish people.

the naga? arguably the most evil race on azeroth to join either faction? lol what the

i want the snake people from Volduun personally…they have established some lore, and sethraliss is a super cool princess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, listen, Crug is not your stepping stone.

1 Like

I’m indifferent on the idea of naga, but I would play a wild and whacky hozen in a heartbeat.

CAN YOU IMAGINE the fun animation they could create of them riding literally any mount??

1 Like

No more allied races as long as Ion is there.

They should give you free Leper Gnomes from Gnomer with your Hozen as good faith.

100% leper free of charge.

tortollan mage is the master race and must be horde

“tremble mortals, before the coming of the end!”

5 Likes

Dark iron dwarves say hi. We used to be “bad” people but now we are not. So…hello, friend.

Mechagnomes too. whole string of quests in wrath whose sole purpose was to kill them off.

Also Some naga jsut go with the flow. Not bad per se. Like the Illidari ones. Illidan offered a better deal…sure we can hang out with you all.

Some naga jsut need targets fed to them to kill. Honesty like that is is refreshing. When the “light” alliance has locks, dks and shadow priests we need to discuss just how “light” they are really.

6 Likes

You spelled Ogre wrong.

1 Like

I would never play either of those. And if they introduced playable murlocs, I have to shut off sound.

If they were going to do tortollan, they should be available to both sides like pandaran

I’d shell out some cash for that.

1 Like

Like we need Orcs 2.

I’d take monkeys over cows.

The hozen were at least interesting and funny,

The cows…yeah. Earth mother this, that, the other thing. Lets talk about that. Earth mother hate tree cows? No. She quite likes them. Hey wait…you are trying to trap me aren’t you. I ain’t trying cow-boy…I am doing.

2 Likes