Git Gud Nub

A thread to help ppl git gud.

Rules:

1. Own a nub in PvP.
  2. Write down date and Server time.
  3. Tell that nub to git gud.
  4. You can find out if you’ve been git by using CTRL + F on this thread. (or searching this topic)

let the (friendly) flaming begin. This is all in good sport, this is a PvP server after all.

And just to start off…

Barstool lvl 49 Human Rogue. Ganked at 3:18 AM ST on 9/17, Feralas. U need to git gud. Just skinning while ur buddy does all the killing? U both dead. Git gud son.

4 Likes

Oooo I like this thread.

1 Like

Git Gud Venrufi :wink:

Human rogue ganking ppl fishing in hillsbrad or only ppl fighting mobs.

GIT…
GUD…

1 Like

git gud Minimage

…wait I don’t think I’m doing this right?

3 Likes

Git gud Git

Git gud Seqsylexie and whichever Hunter has Meowmeowboi as his pet’s name.

Tried to gank me while I was running from pulling too many elites in Ruins of Alterac. Got away, healed up, went back and wrecked them 2v1. Sorry hunter, I tried to get your name but you never hit me so the combat log didn’t show it. :(. Feels bad.

2100 ST, Sep 20th.

Hey! Leave me out of this!

Ps…

GIT GUD rhyze. xD

Git gud literally everyone in northern STV camping, fking raid group for no reason killing all alliance. You guys lost a 15 horde versus 8 alliance raid. You guys sucked, i wish i could remember all of your names because holy fk you guys pick a fight and lose, call people over and STILL lose?

Git good Dewsky (warrior) & Gnicie (hunter).

These two attempted to gank me and a warrior but things didn’t go quite as planned >_<. GIT GOOD! hehe thx for the pvps though!

3 Likes

Paying 10 gold to the first screen shot of an Alliance squatting on the OP’s dead Orc Warrior.

1 Like

HEY! Zenji, I know you! you’re the guy who got pwned by Valak! twice! luls

Waiting for said screenshot!

Git gud!

I am also still waiting for him to “post a link to my destruction”… It’s cute the highlight of his Classic experience is killing me.

But the bounty on you still stands, first screen shot of an Alliance standing over your dead Orc body, gets 10 gold.

1 Like

Git gud Whissara, Hunter.

Farming mobs in the hinterlands and I jumped a mob at half life. Turns out you were sending your pet to it in stealth and I didn’t see. So as I was killing it, I typed /sorry. You then jumped me at half life. I then killed you.

I then was looking up this thread and you found me while “afk,” flared me and jumped me again. And I killed you again.

Then you rez’d and ran away mounted like the good little ally you are. Git gud.

1921 ST, Sep 27th.

1 Like

Get good Zjarr, 60 rogue opens on 49 mage and dies a few times? wut.

Man I’m all for my horde brethren but that’s just embarrassing >__<…

Was it 1v1?

@Colbear (or close to this name) UD Mage

Colbear killed me in Azshara while I was farming with no mana and mobs on me. I then proceeded to kill colbear the same way and kill him 4x.

I see colbear a few days later in the same place he comes at me again and tries to roast me. A fellow alli comes to my rescue and then I proceed to kill colbear 4 times. Colbear then gets another 60 to 2v1 me.

8-2 vs Colbear and I am keeping track :slight_smile:

Git Gud Nub

Hi Shaden.

If you consider shadow melded, waiting for me to rez and killing me x4 as part of your “8-2” sure, continue to keep track (who does that?). I’m there in Azhsara all the time, you’ll know where to find me

Also, how is it a fellow 60 alliance “comes to your rescue” when I did the exact same thing when a fellow horde shaman came around for my rescue? You were shadow melded waiting for me to rez for 5 minutes, lol.

I came at you full health/mana both sides the 2nd time in Azshara, curious to see what would have happened had that Pally not saved your day.

And to be honest, a beast mastery hunter should own me all day everyday.

That last 2v1 must have really grinded your gears to post on here bragging and quoting 8-2 lol.

1 Like

And posting on my actual mage, you coming on here bragging about going 8-2 against a mage as a BM hunter would be like me bragging about corpse camping a warrior as a frost mage.

Git Gud Nub

1 Like

Yes, two times solo’d 1v1, both times he had opener. He proceeded to kill me whenI had mobs on me AoE grinding, really salty.