Git Gud Nub

@Colbear

That’s the point of this thread m8. Also don’t think you can say Git Gud Nub when your down 2-8

Git Gud Nub :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amduscia, rogue. Oct 1st 1636 ST.

Jumps me In stealth while questing in Felwood. I’m at at least half health before it even starts. Jumps me before the mob dies. Of course. Little 2v1 action, in a cave. Can’t root you. Resisted my bash.

Don’t worry bro, I still killed you. Git gud.

Edit Update: oh, brought a warrior and pally? Don’t worry. Killed them too. Git gud Ididntdoit and vwjetta.

Crap car too :slight_smile:

If I kill myself do I tell myself to git gud?

2 Likes

No, you’re an ally so just pat yourself on the back :slight_smile:

Spamnug, level 60 Mage ganking a level 55 who has a mob on him. Then losing the fight you picked, even with iceblock.

Git Gud Nub.

Edit: He was camped for 2 more deaths after our first encounter.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely mandatory.

Oh silly rogues… when will you learn. Git gud Fancyfawn. Jump me while attacking a mob? No problem… killed.

Oh, come back for more at another time? Don’t worry, killed again. You think they’d learn…
Kid pulled out all the stops. All the stuns. Bandages. Blind to reset. Stay away from bears rogues. Just stay away.

1 Like

Dadarkknight…lvl 60 war. Jumps me while killing 2 mobs and kills me. Good.
Good…

How many times did I then proceed to kill you? 3? 4? Git gud nub.

Even worse that I have a bud who I met that plays alliance and he said you started complaining to him because he let you and I 1v1. Haha. So sad my friend. So sad.

kk good to know

Get gud Algy, killed yourself with a sapper charge to finish off a 2v1 against a mage and rogue.

1 Like

No, you didn’t kill yourself with a sapper. You merely beat the horde to the punch.

you all need to git gud. Especially Uoyredrum.

im git

and im gud.

Joehaulix or whatever, getting camped in Aszhara and then making ally alts to talk smack, lmao stay seething cuz you wont git gud

3 Likes

Lets try this again. Bump.

Rgr that .

Here was a funny lil moment from yesterday…

Got the ole Lvl 60 yesterday.

With no leveling to do, I decided to visit Kargath and PVP with the yucky hordies there. I came upon a mage dueling a hunter. The mage had lost so I decided to kill the mage for the luls since they had not noticed me lurking.

I killed the mage and went to kill the low HP hunter, but he had ran back to a group of many angry smelly hordies. He got healed up to full, but I was committed so i went after him regardless and perished.

I ran back to corpse (gy is very close for both factions) and was (rightfully?) being camped by the mage (Euron) i had ganked in the duel.

He kill camped me more times, but this is just what I had recorded. I really like his /spit timing in the first clip. A spitty mage. Had a fun time though. I hope he did too =D.

Git good runrunrun
Git good euron

This is a fun thread!

P.S. Git - Do you remember when I spared you & helped yas while you were in Arathi highlands trying to solo the Elite by the earth elementals?? I saw you again (much) later below the hordie FP in Searing Gorge and u stelathed and came @ me with a distract but i got away. What gives!?!? did you forget my kind action!?

1 Like

Yes. I did forget.

What a jerk

And were back!

Git Good Git :wink:

Had to kill ya because of your bad memory of me helping you =/. too bad, I didn’t want to, but you left me no choice.

I left the part out where I backpedaled and where my idiot pet broke my helm. I was spamming follow macro, but the succy just did’nt give AF. Gotta get the last couple UD roguie kills before that PVP trinket throws the final wrench in da works.

(Sunday, November 17 2019) @ 11:03AM EST.

Heres a few bonus Git Goods because this thread is ~a month old.

Git Good Thromka - /respect -

Git Good PopoBawa & Doesnotoffnd

Git Good (but not too much plz) Slyde /respect

Git Good Olaris