Gift of N'Zoth won't go away

Hi there,

I finished the quest to remove the Gift of N’Zoth, and it gave me the toy (which I haven’t used). I still have the eyeball on my head and the fish buff showing in my UI. I tried:

• Logging out and back in
  • Zoning and then logging
  • Quitting the game and coming back in
  • Transmog’ing my helm
  • Reloading my UI

Nothing gets the eyeball off my head! The affected character is Cayline, Dalaran.

(All that said, that was a fantastic quest line.)

13 Likes

Same deal here.

It worked for my Worgen Rogue, but this Tauren Hunter is stuck with it.

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to one of my characters. Super frustrating, I really don’t want to walk around with a giant octopus eye on my forehead.

6 Likes

This has happened to me as well. I did the quest with Brother Pike to cleanse the buff and eye off, yet both still remain. I have the toy in my backpack; I tried exiting the game fully and relogging. Nothing seems to work. It is super frustrating. I don’t want my character to look like this.

4 Likes

Same here. i left the eye on for a long time, and finally got sick of it. Did the quest, got the toy, but i still have the buff and thing on my head.

3 Likes

Same here. Completed quest, choose remove, got toy–still cursed and still have altered appearance.

3 Likes

Same thing here

3 Likes

Sitting in the barber shop chair fixes it until I log off and back on.

3 Likes

Same here. Using the toy and clicking the buff, removes it, but only temporary.

3 Likes

same for me as well on horde character

3 Likes

This is true for me as well, nothing removes it. Sitting in a barber chair does for a while then it comes back.

3 Likes

same here, i have that problem and i dont have any idea how to solve.

Whískas - Ragnaros US

3 Likes

Same problem as the rest of em, tried everything and still there.

1 Like

me too it doesnt go away, i did the quest to remove it & got the toy, i deleted the toy because i already have it on main, main was ok i did that a few weeks ago on main an eye was removed on main but not this alt.

1 Like

same here. i finished the quest to remove the Gift of N’Zoth and i still have the buff.

2 Likes

Likewise. Dis quest to remove and still have it.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

Same. However, nothing I’ve tried has worked in removing it. What’s the point in doing the quest for removal if it won’t come off? Super rude, Brother Pike…we trusted you.

2 Likes

Soo, has anybody figured this out yet? It is kind of annoying…lol

INFECTED player: Clotaire