Ghoul Event Ended Early? Seriously?

Didn’t work out in 2008, and didn’t work out in 2022. “No changes.”

2 Likes

As paladin you’re opinion doesn’t count.

Then be mad at the people who were abusing the event to grief instead of engaging with it in good faith. Griefers are literally why we can’t have fun things, because if the game offers players any real freedom the griefers immediately set out to using it in the most anti-social, disruptive way possible.

That literally was the point of the event, to spread the zombie plague.

2 Likes

It was never cut short the first time…

I’ve been following this guys posts and honestly anything that even remotely inconveniences him he considers griefing. The guy would probably report a boss he wipes on in a raid for griefing if he could.

I still see all the things up for the zombie event. This is on Mankrik. where’s the bluepost showing they ended it?

I don’t underestand, i’m on grobbulus and I still see the rats, plague boxes, and quests… who said it ended early?

Ya super not cool, it was a short event anyway. Blizzard seems to not care anymore.

Shortening Content like it is a going out of business sale.
Insane Q times, before launch.
Server Imbalance
Buggy Prepatch

I still have hope for Blizzard, especially the little guys, but the people pulling the strings do not care.

Still failing to see where this event is ended short. it’s still up on my realm.

Now the fact that it’s taking forever for it to become more “transmissible” and devastating is another issue, which I’m currently scratching my head about.

Keep making excuses for a petty argument.

They petty arguement that you will get over an event that doesnt really matter in the grand scheme?

1 Like

You can’t get the plague debuff from them anymore (the rats/plague boxes). The scourge invasion is still happening though.

1 Like

Yea we are suppose to be on the cure phase.

Blizzard made a booboo and here’s their oopsies post.

“Surprise to us” LOL

2 Likes

dunno what you’re doing wrong. it works fine.

how much do we have to complain before they just shut the game off entirely?

Tons for them to shut off thier cash cow.

Not really. The Shadowlands prepatch was not even close to this.

2 Likes

Your “fun” isn’t everyone elses version of “fun”, dude.

3 Likes