Ghoul Event Ended Early? Seriously?

Stuck in queue and seeing posts about the ghoul event being ended early. Are you serious Blizzard?! It was already over-shortened from the original QQ from back in the first run but now yall give in to a few loud players again and shortened it even further ending it abruptly?!

Please tell me I am wrong and those posts were lying or so. Because if not this is just an absolute joke!

P.S. For some of you ghoul event haters, no I do not use it to grief, I enjoyed FIGHTING THE GHOULS as a paladin.

35 Likes

What do you expect, its new school blizzard… they can’t do anything right.

11 Likes

Who cares. Event was boring anyways.

12 Likes

Maybe for you but some of us enjoyed it and have waited a decade for something like this again.

30 Likes

event was trash. imagine waiting 3 hours to play every night and the quest NPCs are dead. get real. I would be “ok” with one or the other, but the combination is enraging.

17 Likes

Maybe for you but some of us didn’t enjoy it

see how that works? Not really much of a reason there is it

4 Likes

For a couple of days, yall literally cried over this when some of us waited over a decade for it. Get real your self.

23 Likes

It was an event already shortened from the original QQ. And yall got it shortened even more! It wasn’t even that bad till the recent day opr so. But no. Waiting over a decade for this again apparently means nothing to0 a few days for yall.

16 Likes

zoomer problems xD

3 Likes

You do realize the irony in you continuously referring to other people using “QQ” and “Crying” while you’re quite literally on the forums crying about not getting your way?

13 Likes

In 2008, they shut it down after like 3 days.

10 Likes

I still don’t understand your point when you say decade over and over
the Shadowlands Pre-patch was literally this

1 Like

We here @ wow community, we really like to use the latest ‘cool’ words… See above, Zoomers, Griefing… I feel like people come on here just to use certain words.

2 Likes

you must not have played in 2008 xD

I am not QQ/Crying. I am furious. Because yall do nothing but cry till Blizzard gives in and ends fun stuff like this every time. Heck they tried doing it again for Shadowlands prepatch but no it didnt even make it past PTR because of people like you.

PTR was, real one no, never even saw a ghoul in prepatch.

4 Likes

Dont see the enjoyment of turning undead, dying and running back to your body

3 Likes

Obviously you weren’t there for the SL pre-patch. It was super pathetic. The zombies hardly spawned at all and they died in 1 hit.

4 Likes

if by ‘zoomer’ you mean ‘33 with a job and a continuing education trying to make time for an unplayable video game’ then sure.

1 Like

Maybe read my P.S.?

That’s a long paragraph of crying if i’ve ever seen it

6 Likes