Ghostcrawler Says Forum Critics are Wrong

First issue is that azerite pieces are really important.
The other issue is class balance is horrid.

If you are a meta class that is fine but if you aren’t you get to suck a lemon and hope like heck the next patch addresses your issues otherwise better hope they give you a sweeter lemon.

Fixes to obvious things have been slow to roll out. They are still slow in making new dungeons for mythic plus’s even though that is a core feature of the game.
The story is awful.

The new zones look good especially the alliance ones.

4 Likes

I don’t really think GC left -because- of all the flaming/etc… and it’s cool that it didn’t get to him too much… but… it definitely was there and happened.

6 Likes

You’re the one making the claims so the burden is actually on you. Do you not have a phone to look this stuff up on?

27 Likes

Yeah he quit and went to League of Legends, IIRC.

Ahh ok thanks for the info.

I don’t know where you got the idea that I am remotely interested in having some forum argument with you, but I’m really not. This is a topic I really don’t care about and I’m just killing time while dinner is being baked.

2 Likes

I have two soup cans and a string.

16 Likes

Given what’s going on over there that may not of been the right choice. But who also knows given the rumors coming from blizzard.

I’m not really in the mood to argue either. Ghostcrawler is irrelevant to WoW today. The vocal minority claims were shot down and left for dead after BfA launched. Blizzcon sealed that fate. When the entirety of the social media spectrum is howling, it’s not safe to claim minority any longer.

37 Likes

There’s a lot of bandwagoning and appeals to popularity going on here too.
Neat.
Have fun with that. I’m gonna go obs some WCIII ladder games.

1 Like

I’m just refuting the, “GD players don’t represent the playerbase” BS.

21 Likes

I’m not sure where you got that from either. I’m not even the OP. Everything you need to know about my opinions on this topic are covered in my first post here.

You claim it’s always the same handful of people so I refuted that by bringing in the vastly larger sites that represent an even wider swath of the players as a whole to bring to your attention that the choir of voices are indeed, immense. At least when it comes to BfA and the players opinion of Blizzard in general, as of late.

38 Likes

The hate at BlizzCon was about not revealing a Diablo 4, not because of WoW. Don’t try to drag us down with you.

8 Likes

You refuted me by making a joke that there were only 20 people left on the forums, and then bringing up the fact that WoW has YouTube/Twitter/Reddit communities?

I like the term “usually wrong”.
So are we to assume that nothing is right and just delete the forums then.

There’s negative bfa threads because this is a terrible expansion. All the new features were terrible on release.

This is a dlc of legion that they released too soon to make easy money.

So good points it didn’t remove what worked before so it’s still wow. Would I prefer they just added new raids/dungeons to legion. Yes

29 Likes

I was a lot happier in TBC - MOP when didn’t know the existences of the forums. Now there is the real reason WoD was so bad.

2 Likes

I’m well aware of what was stated. Others can read and interpret this as they will.

15 Likes

I am also well aware of your numerous logical fallacies in your “refutation” and have no inclination to attempt to change your mind, because again I do not care about this topic and am killing time until dinner.
I’m simply pointing out that you haven’t done what you say you’ve done.

1 Like

Then you can believe that it’s the same ~20 busybodies and I’ll leave you to your dinner. Enjoy!

19 Likes