Forever really took all the boys away. How am I suppose to que for blades edge now?
the funny thing about the forever hype/retail hate is how the more I read and watch vids about it the more it seems like a retail-y take on classic. There was some speculation in one of the vids I saw that the elite PvP gear will be cosmetic and not actual upgrades to stats or at least won’t be significant stat upgrades anyways. The seasonal reward track stuff looks like your typical vicious seasonal mount reward that you can obtain from pvping enough (without rank requirements obviously).
don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to something new to try but idk it kiiiiinda feels like there’s some really strong potential it turns into the seasonal reward collection treadmill we all know and love except with a more classic-y gameplay feel. Obviously I might be way off base here but I guess we’ll see.
We can queue Ret/WW/X. I’m sure there’s some fool out there dumb enough to heal me.
I just spent 23 minutes sitting in an ordinary 2150 mmr solo shuffle queue, and this was around 10pm or so. Should’ve been pretty fast. I just gave up and logged out.
I do infact think it is very dead atm.
I think that is why its being well received beyond just the usual hyper autistic classic crowd. Has more traditional mmorpg aspects but not the disgustingly stale/boring classic systems (talents/abilities/itemization ect all improved).
The pvp in it is still going to suck tho.
Forever is probably going to be the future of wow form what it looks like.