GG. Unplayable. Done

Exactly. Talking to private server players, and you’ll see that this is the meta over there. Hell, talk to retail players, and you’ll find that war mode camping flight points and other choke points is common as hell, and the imbalances are so big that Blizzard literally has to bribe Alliance to turn it on.

So, exploiting things that were not available in Vanilla, and only exist because of the way classic was made, proves her point? Step back and think about that. They also knew about dungeon layering where you could reset the instance and farm specific bosses over and over, they did that also.
Another thing that really helped them out was the Demo Shout bug that allowed them to AOE tank much easier dungeons and they used it on Rag for the first kill.

I guess that proves her point also, right, people using things that were unique to classic and were later fixed because they were bugs to kill things faster.

Hahaha. Oh, you were serious? Let me laugh harder. HAHAHA!

But, honestly. Let’s go through these suggestions of yours.

Letting people faction change to the disadvantaged faction? Yeah, that is tooootally going to happen. I mean, it happens all the time in retail, where the PvP balance is skewed drastically in Horde’s favor, to the point where Blizzard literally bribes Alliance to turn on War Mode, right? Oh, wait, no, it is the opposite of that. People don’t want to go from the winning side to the losing side.

Stop cross-server queues? That punishes the PvE servers, where the concentration of PvPers is lower to begin with.

Adding layering back in? Oh, yes, like the forums didn’t practically burn to the ground with layering threads since it was announced. And then you go back to punishing players for playing what they want to play by making this layer faction specific.

Allowing dominant faction to transfer off the server? Yeah, people aren’t going to do that. Not in numbers enough to matter. They don’t care about fair PvP. They want to be on the winning side.

Like I said, anything Blizzard can do won’t work, or will cause the forums to go full Chernobyl.

1 Like

I think I’ve got this figured out. All we have to do is fight them at the Thermopylae. Their numbers will count for nothing.

1 Like

I’m a 21/25/5 dwarf priest on Whitemane aka 1000% super dead KOS eat my lunch and my lunch money mode by horde AND
Im still loving wpvp,

1 Like

So you were set out to do exactly what the horde did to you?
You’re mad because they did it better than you did?

1 Like

Disagree, but M’kay. We won’t agree on this one so I’mma let it go. Pointless arguing is pointless.

You can disagree but shaving days off your leveling and farming time to prep for raid, really helps.

This is such an exaggeration. We had this as well in the old days know what we all did AOE fear, team work, and cleared out the masses.

Yeah, it’s a PvP server. When has fairness ever been a priority? You rolled PvP, you knew damn well what that entailed. And on top of that, you chose the underdog faction that has historically been weaker in WPvP. You had every chance to roll PvE or Horde, and you still decided that this is what you wanted to do. And now you realize you can’t actually overcome this self-imposed barrier and you’re blaming the ones who are winning for all of your problems.

End of the day, there are no “fairness” rules in world PvP. If fighting an uphill battle for you is just an unfathamoble injustice, then all I can say is reroll PvE.

Ah yes… just use AoE fears!! Holy crap you’ve solved it! Horde doesn’t have access to that at ALL!!

And team work?!?!?!

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL

Welp suck it up buttercup, thats what we had to do. We had wars attempting to gain access to UBRS/LBRS, Dire Maul, MC, and Onyxia. This is why I am PVE this time around I do not have the time.

Bye. One less forum cryer. yaaaay

Lok’tar O’gar! For the HORDE!!!

D E D

Sorry but you’re clueless.

You think we haven’t done that? You’re really cute.

I was here for Vanilla honor launch too back in the day. It was not the same at all.

and lol you’re on PvE… you really think you have any clue what it’s like now?

/shoo

GG re roll to pve if you can handle wpvp…bye.

This sounds like insanely awesome world PvP. sure its 80 vs 150, but that mustve been epic.

IMO your too weak for a PvP server if you didn’t get at least a little fun/satisfaction out of that fight, even if u lost

U sound like u really wanted to get into BRM over all else, maybe a PvE server is best suited for u

1 Like

That’s honestly a fair assumption, but you’re wrong.

Here’s the thing - it’s fun the first time. Heck, it’s even fun the first dozen times or more. But when this happens constantly, every day, everywhere you go, you get tired of it real fast and eventually you just want to play the game instead of getting killed constantly.

If I wanted an 80 vs 150 I can go to SS anytime. And I have, many times. Even that gets tedious real fast.

I actually really enjoy pvp. That’s why I rolled on a pvp server. And that’s why I’m so vocal about the current problems. Because I care.

80 vs 150 at BRM was not fun. It was demoralizing. You’re right that I did want to get into BRM. I had no interest in pvp’ing right then, because I had been doing it all week. Everywhere. Constantly. This time I just wanted to play the game with my friends and do something besides getting killed.

We ran into a huge zerg that easily aoe’d us down in roughly 20 seconds flat. I’m a warrior, so I did literally nothing in this fight. I died within 2 seconds before I could even get close to the enemy, as did most.

You’re just one of the many who doesn’t understand.

My guild ran up from Redridge Mountain FP. We went through the lava and jumped into the MC portal. Easy peasy.

Yeah we did the exact same thing. Redridge, lava etc…

The zerg happens on the ramp up to BRM, where you’re forced to dismount. Even that short corpse run to the instance took about 40 minutes.